Chapter 9

(Wow. 100 reads. Thanks guys. Glad you like this book so much, sadly it will end soon)
Three months later.

I was looking at Lady Beera sleeping next to (Y/N) who she deemed to be her mate, and I couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy. I only remember one other time something like this has happened, but it never got this bad. -sigh- I knew I should have stepped in sooner. Oh well, too late now. Maybe I could change Beera's mind to at least give him more space. He looks pretty miserable.

-Time skip brought to you by chibi Beera sleeping on (Y/N)-

I found Beera walking through the halls, and I caught up with her.

"Excuse me Lady Beera". I say to get her attention
"Oh. Hello Whis, what do you want?" She asks.
"It's about Mr.(Y/N). I believe you should give him a little space, he's looking kind of...down" I explain.
"Are you trying to take him from me?" She asks very seriously.
"No. I'm not interested in mortals. You know this" I answered just as seriously.
Lord Beera sighs.
"Very well. It would be easier to just watch him through your crystal ball". She says.
I smile and was about to walk away, but then I noticed that I haven't seen the human in quite a while.
"Lady Beera". I interrupted.
"What?" She asks innocently.
"Where is (Y/N)?" I ask.
"I'm sure he's around here. You just haven't seen him" she answers matter of fact like.
"You have him locked up in your room don't you?" I ask sternly.
"N-no. He can leave as he wishes.
I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow at her.
"....He's chained to my bed. The key is between my breasts" she admits.
I hold my hand out. Demanding the key.

She reluctantly gives me the key.

"I know he's your 'mate', but he's still a sentient being. You can't just chain him up like a mindless animal" I tell her off.
"You sure do care about him for claiming to not be in love with him" she says.
"I have grown a fondness for him over the amount of time he's been with us. Like a mother, I worry about him just as a female human worries about her child" I explain.
"Ah, I see" she says sheepishly.

I walk away to go free (Y/N) from his makeshift prison. Lord Beera was always a deity who liked keeping her possessions to herself, but this is kind of extreme. I entered Beera's room and like she said, I found (Y/N) chained to her bed. Rather, chained to the floor next to her bed.

"Oh thank Dende you're here". He says happily
"Yes. I must deeply apologize on Lady Beera's behalf. She's new at the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing".
"How long have I been here?" He asks.
"In total or chained to the floor?" I ask for him to specify.
"Chained" he answered.
"Well, in Earth time I'd say about three months" I answered.
"Really? It felt like so much longer".
"Yes, well. Time flies when you're a deity like Beera and I" I say to him.

He stands up and leaves the room. I need to have a talk to Lord Beera about his treatment, and weather she knows if she wants a mate or a plaything.

I ran out of the room, and went to mine as fast as I could. I didn't want to give Beera the opportunity to catch me out and about. Luckily, I didn't run into her on my way back. I got into my room and locked the door, I wanted to not be anywhere where Beera could be.

"Hello (Y/N). Glad you could make it". Beera says behind me.

My heart sank quite a bit.

"....Oh. Beera, I see you decided to come into my room".
"Yes I have, and you know what I want" She purrs.
"Sadly I do" I groan.

She wraps her arms around my waist and takes me to the bed. She began to take the clothes off of me and I was powerless to stop her.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle" she moans.

On that day, I lost my innocence. Beera took it from me and I couldn't do jack to stop it. Whis didn't find out until it was already too late, and I need a lot of therapy for what just happened. I hope Whis is a very very good psychiatrist.