Chapter 4

A lot of time has passed. Goku showed up to rematch Beera, he attained his Super Sayian God form, and they settled their match in a tie. Now, everyone was...back to enjoying themselves like none of it ever happened.
You thought about what Beera said, she was terrifying. She was over with your friends talking to them about something. She seemed to be entertaining herself and is not interested in vaporizing the planet. I talked to Vegeta about Beera, and what he said was very alarming. Planet Vegeta was almost destroyed because his father didn't get her a pillow. That's....insane. Who does that? Apparently her. I was holding my head in my hand and leaning onto my counter. I felt her eyes watching me, and I didn't like it.
"Great. The first girl to take interest in me in forever, and she can blow up the planet with her pinky". You mutter to yourself.

I was watching him ever since our match ended. I've never felt this feeling before, I don't know what it is but I LOVE IT. He was just so...captivating. Should I take him back with me before I destroy the planet? No, then he wouldn't be able to make such delicious food. It would be a waste to do something like that. Oh well. I suppose I'll take an....alternate route.
I got up and tapped the glass of wine I had in my left hand with my claw. It's a human thing to get people's attention, but I think they use a fork instead, but oh well.
Everyone turned to look at me.
"Everyone. I have an announcement to make".
Everyone looked on in a sort of worry. They should and shouldn't be.
"I won't be destroying Earth". I yelled happily.
Everyone cheers and let's out a sigh of relief.
"Because I'm moving here!" I yelled happily again. Dead silence. Except for that guy.
"Alright! This'll be awesome!" Goku shouted.
I could see the dread on almost everyone's face. Including (Y/N). Oh that face he has is just delicious. I walk closer to him as I'm about to make another big announcement.

I was terrified. She's staying!? Why!? That smile she's clearly giving me isn't helping. I get myself a drink to try to calm down.
"And I'm going to give a great honor to (Y/N). As I 'invite' him to be my personal chef, as well as a very welcome addition to my home" Beera purrs. Getting closer.
I spit my drink out onto the ground and cough a few times.
"Well, what do you say?~" she says sitting on the counter of my stand.
I didn't have a choice. I'm sure if I said no she'd just kidnap me, but then again. What do I have to go back to. An empty one story house with neighbors that don't care for me? Maybe this wouldn't be too bad. Well, here's to hoping.
"Uh. Yeah. Sure, I'd love to".
Beera hugged me tightly with her arms around my neck. She swung me around in three circles before she put me down. I take it back. This is going to be my worst nightmare.