The Monster i Have Become

Y/N layed on the ground, blood oozing into a puddle. Y/N life began to flash before his eyes, how it was sad...And enraging.

Death of Father
Y/N looked upon his father's grave, how it looked like a cross.

His father was a bad person, murderer, and terroist. But his father loved him, showing him ways to defend himself.

The child squatted down, holding the paper....his mother couldn't keep him and his going to an orphanage​...

As the child touched the gravestone, he felt a jolt of electricity. His mind clouded and callopsed on top of the grave.

Listen my son, the good guys never finish first, never get the girl, and never have a happy life.

The bad people rule the world, the get the girl. You must stop being the good boy you are, and fight back the world. Be who you are my son.....

Be who you really are, you are a beast waiting to let loose.

His entire life, Y/N was bullied, harassed, hurt.

But he had only one person that stood by his side since birth, Ruby Rose.

When he was sad, she was there. When he was mad, she was there. She kept him sane throughout his entire life, she was his everything.

Until now....

Y/N, stood by the doorway in his dorm. He could hear the moans and groans of his precious Rose and the town bad boy. He wanted to barge in and kill him...But he would surely be killed.

He took the risk...

Cheater

I barged in the room, only to see my girl and him on the bed.

"Y/N!".

???
"Get the f*** out, she is with a real man!".

I ran at him, but he smacked me across the room. Colliding against the dresser and mirror.

I tried to get up, but he kicked me aside without any effort.

"How pathetic, come on, let's leave this loser".

The man grabbed Ruby and took her away, she didn't look back Y/N. Leaving him to his wounds.

Which leads to now...

Y/N was jumped by the male and his friends during a mission. They beaten him to a pulp, stabbed and slashed him over and over again.

He layed their to expire, with no one to help or hear him.

"What's the point of living anymore, I lost my family, and my Rose".

Looking up into the night sky, it gave him comfort. His life flashed before his eyes, the memories of him and Ruby had...We're all in vain.

"I... Kill.... Everyone".

He closed his eyes, and soon began to let go of reality.

But something happened, the rage, it began to revive him.

He has unlocked his semblance, repairing his body through the rage that fueled him.

Panting, he trudged a few meters. Finally stopping next to tree.

"I'm all alone, and no one loves me!".

He began to hear the voice of father, telling him to be who he really is.

Son, this world is cruel, you must push back the sorrows away and fight back!

Dad, I can't!

This man took her away from you and defiled her, and your going to do nothing!

Let the beast inside you out, be who you really are!

Y/N callopsed to the ground, holding his head in pain. Tears streamed down his face as the voices grew louder and louder.

He snapped

"N..No more"

Grinning widely, he got up and grabbed his weapon.

"No more pain, no more anguish, no more torment, more death!".

Y/N has lost it, and made his way towards a town nearby...Vale.