A Weakness

Y/N then clapped his hands together, the world felt the force of the Beast Incarnate. Buildings were toppled, the force of the clap was so great, it tore the flesh and muscles right out of the Grimm creatures. Leaving only bone in place, this attack alone killed the remaining Beowolfs in all of Vale, to the point where the Beowolfs were nearly extinct.

The ground shook violently, earthquakes were felt throughout Remnant. Vale, Atlas, Mistral, Vacuo, Menagerie. This attack has literally splitted Remnants​ tectonic plates, causing the continent to split into two.

Beacon began splitting into two, one half still connected to the continent, the other moving away to the sea.

Jaune​
"This is the end, we're all gonna die!".

Wiess
"I don't want to die in this filth!".

Nora
"If we're gonna die, might as well confess. I love you Ren!".

Ren
"Wait what!?".

Ruby began to roll towards the open earth, Y/N noticed and rocketed after her, she soon fell into the burning abyss.

"NOOO!!!".

Y/an dove in after her, the open earth began to widen. Beacon will be split fully in a matter of minutes.

Out of the cracked earth, Y/N carried Ruby. He resembled the burning Phoenix from Greek mythology, wings of fire and eyes burning with fire.

He then placed her down on Ares's hand.

"MASTER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?".

"Saving Remnant".

He then dove back into​ the earth, he grabbed both tectonic plates of Remnant....And proceeded to pull them back together.

Using barely little power, he managed to pull the plates back together, in other words...He Put the world back together.

Finally blasting his way up, more and more dragons appeared on the horizon.  Finally, Ruby awakened.

Without hesitation, Y/N ran towards the dragons and began to tear them apart. Blood and limbs rained from the sky.

Jaune
"Well....I need a shower after this".

Wiess
"This is disgusting!".

Ruby looked towards Y/N, he tore a dragon's wing right of a dragon. Yang finally awoke to a pounding headache.

Ruby
"Y/N!".

Y/N turned around, only to be blind sided by a dragon's tail. He collided against a wall, brick fell everywhere.

Y/N could only think about Ruby, this caused him to lose his anger, in which lose his power. The fire began to die out, the dragon took advantage of this and swiped at him again, sending him several meters away.

Blood stained his cheek, he looked towards Ruby. She was worried for him.

Ruby
"Keep fighting".

"I can't, I'm not mad".

The dragon swiped down, hitting Y/N on the head. Nearly knocking him out. He faded away from reality, the world soon caved in, and passed out.