Beast Unhinged

Ruby looked in shock as Velvet told everyone what happened. Wiess felt sick from the sight of the mutilated White fang and Adam Taurus.

Velvet was traumatized, she couldn't forgot what she saw.

Blake
"He killed him, by biting him in the neck!".

Velvet
"I have proof, here is my camera!".

Wiess throw up, Yang looked terrified, Jaune and Ren backed away in disgust.

Ruby
"We have to find him".

Jaune
"Or what, your gonna hurt him again?".

Ruby
"I'm with another guy now, I don't like Y/N that much anyway".

Wiess
"Yeah, why should she waste her time on some waste of space".

Jaune
"Y/N loved you, he would give up his life to protect you, and this is the thanks he gets!".

Pyrrha
"Jaune is right, Y/N is our friend. That was to far, I'm disappointed in you Ruby".

Weiss
"Have you seen her new boyfriend, he can annihilate Y/N".

Nora
"He killed Adam, your boyfriend would be destroyed by him".

They then noticed a trail of dead Beowolfs leading to a village, all of them torn to shreds and mincemeat.

Ruby
"Did...He do this?".

Velvet
"Yes!!!"

They then come across Taiyang, holding an injured girl.

Ruby
"Dad, what happened!".

Taiyang
"Y/N...He killed everyone..".

Taiyang explained everything, he was terrified by what happened. Y/N slaughtered the entire town, and only leaving Taiyang to live.

Wiess
"What do we do!?"

R

uby
"We have to stop him of course!".

News of the town spread, Atlas sent troops to Beacon to prepare for an assault.

Y/N now stood in front of Beacon, with an small of army of Atlas troops and Ironwood before him.

That's long enough fiend!

"Get out of my way, or I'll send you all to hell".

They fired upon the boy, blood splattered everywhere as the boy fell to the ground. Closing his eyes, the boy finally began to be in peace.

They dare to stand in between us and the man, they deserve to be punished!

Kill....Kill....Kill!!!

The boy shambled back up, his burning with rage as he began to increase in power.

"Feel my wrath!".

With a single palm clap, he sent all the Atlas troops flying. Cars and trucks flung to the buildings from the shockwave.

"Feel my pain, my wrath!".