No Chance In Hell

Ares stood dominantly​ over everyone, fire burned in it's eyes. Looking down, it nodded to Y/N, and looked towards the giant armor.

"I SHALL DEFEND MY MASTER!".

With a stomp so powerful, it caused the earth to shake violently. Opening up a crevice that lead to the center of the earth.

Jaune
"Please stop, your breaking​ Remnant!".

Nora
"Your going to break the world!".

Ares lifted Giant Armor and slammed to the ground. Metal shattered from the impact, Weiss attempt to create more allies with her semblance.

Blake
"Why are you doing this, what happened to our Y/N!".

"He died, because the people that were his friends ignored him, his girlfriend cheated him, his mother disowned him, he died because of you all!".

Wiess
"So your taking your anger everyone else!?".

"Why don't you shut up you snobby rich dog, you don't what I've been through, so why are you talking!".

"You had it all, you bullied me for my life, you think your more superior than me. But now, I killed Adam, something you failed to do, I nearly caused the extinction of the Beowolfs, something no can accomplish....And now.... I'll end this world and all it's hate!".

Everyone noticed that his aura went black, his mind is deteriorating, he is losing his humanity. They then noticed...He is crying.

Ruby
"Please stop this, I want my Y/N back!".

"Ru.....No that won't work...Help... Nothing...I can't stop...Can stop me!".

Finally, Y/N is beginning to fight the evil side of him. He fell to the ground, trying to actually pull the evil out of him.

"Make this stop!!!"

Ruby tried to get near him, but her boyfriend stopped her out of fear. She tried to push him away, but he held onto her with force, giving her a bruise on her wrist.

Jaune
"Let her go!".

"I can't stop myself!".

Her boyfriend took this chance and ran towards Y/N with his weapon. He ruthlessly smashed his weapon on Y/N.

Ruby screamed for him to stop, Jaune and Ren ran and held him back.

He lost it

"No matter what I do, I'll always get hurt".

"I'm sorry, please forgive me!".

"You will die here😀!!!!".

Y/N attacked Jaune and Ren, he overpowered both of them and sent them through a wall.

Yang then emerged, smashing her gauntlets at him.

Yang
"I don't want to hurt you!".

"Yang please stop me!".

Yang
"I can't kill you".

"Please, I can't stop myself from hurting anymore people!".

With full power, she sent her fist onto his head. Enough force to kill a person, but it didn't work. The evil side emerged and slammed Yang with enough force to knock her out.

In the distance a roar can be heard, it's the sound of Grimm dragons closing in.

Nora
"This is bad!".

Jaune
"We have to evacuate everyone now!".

Y/N snapped back to reality, and yelled for everyone to leave, for he will deal with the dragons.

Ruby
"Please be careful".

Wiess and Blake carried Yang, everyone else left to Beacon academy to evacuate everyone.

Ares and Y/N stood before an army of dragons.

"WHAT SHALL DO MASTER".

"We have to save our friends".