☢ Critical Mass☢!!!

Y/N and Ares held their ground, defending​ Team RWBY and JNPR. Dragons, Nightstalkers, and Beowolfs stormed Beacon.

Ares fended off against the dragons while Y/N fought against the rest of the Grimm creatures. Y/N began to bleed from the slashes and puncture wounds he got.

Ruby looked in horror as Y/N is being slaughtered​ right in front of her, she grabbed her scythe and covered Y/N.

"What are you doing!".

Ruby
"Helping you!".

The rest of her team and JNPR decided to stay behind and try to fend off the attack. It was a grave mistake.

The were overrun by Grimm, and nearly killed. But luckily reinforcements have finally arrived. A barrage of bullets took down a group of Beowolfs that cornered Jaune.

Coco
"Did we miss the party? We didn't come alone'.

Teams from Signal academy and even old huntsmen and huntresses arrived to help. But none of them could prepare for a dragon...

Y/N was sent to the wall by a dragon's tail, a large concrete pillar fell on top of him. The dragon grabbed Ruby, and slammed her on the ground. It then slashed at her and slammed her again. She began to bleed, and finally, the dragon began to eat her.

"Ruby!!!!!".

Y/N watched in horror as she is then eaten, she screamed for help.

Son, save her!

No no no!!!

Son, save her now, unleash the Beast!

With inhuman strength, Y/N pushed the pillar off and ran towards the dragon. Using his swords, he climbed up the building and jumped onto the dragon.

"Give her back!".

T

he dragon roared and collided against a large building, but Y/N still held on.

Everyone watched as Y/N is literally being crushed, but he continued to hang on no matter what.

Using his swords, he slashed down onto the dragons belly and used his rage to rip the dragon apart, he tore and broke bone to get to Ruby.

The dragon fell to the ground dead, causing Y/N to collide against a wall. Worried, he got up and ripped Ruby out of the dragon.

"Ruby?".

"Please say something!?".

She didn't respond, she was unconscious from the fall. But Y/N assumed​ the worse, that she died.

"Wake up please!".

Still no response, Y/N placed​ his head against her neck, crying loudly.

"It's all my fault, I caused this to happen. I got you killed!".

"It's all my fault, it's all my fault!".

No son, they killed her, the Grimm killed her.

No, it's all my fault!

Please, listen to me, avenge her...Make them pay.

Make them pay...Make them pay...Make them pay.

Y/N has finally lost it, he has reached Critical Mass.

"Ruby, I will make them pay, they will feel the true power of the Beast Incarnate".

Rage burned in his eyes, to the point where it was brighter​ than the sun itself. The ground shook violently, his body turned red and fire, and energy began surging throughout​his body.

 The ground shook violently, his body turned red and fire, and energy began surging throughout​his body

Pyrrha
"Y/N?".

Jaune
"That's not Y/N anymore".

He turned around, his eyes now turned crimson red. Grimm began dying around him, by radiation.

 Grimm began dying around him, by radiation

Jaune
"That's the Devil himself".

Tears poured down his eyes, he took one step, that step alone caused earthquake from Beacon to Atlas, the earth began to split open... Remnant will be turned into two continents in a matter of minutes.

"None of this would have happened if I was loved. I hate you all, I hate this world, I hate everything know to man!".

"But the only thing that I hate the most...Is myself".