Father's​ Killer

I awoke, my body ached, it screamed out in pain.

Y/N has pushed his body beyond the limit, he practically unable to even stand right.

Ares disappeared, he can only exist if Y/N is mad.

All Y/N could see was his friends, being killed in front of his very eyes. Coco, Ren, Cardin, Neptune, Sun, were all torn apart by the dragons.

In the center, he saw Ruby...In front of a giant dragon. She closed her eyes, and awaited death.

But something happened, the dragons's head was torn right out of it's body.

Y/N stood in front of Ruby, his body dark red, viens bulging out.

This hurts, I can't keep this form up forever. I can feel my muscles crying for me to stop, my bones screaming for rest.

Get angry
Get angry
Get angry
Get angry!!!!

Using what's left of his power, he managed to power up, but now... It's killing him.

"Stay away!".

He fended off the dragons while Velvet carried Ruby away. She took her up to the rooftops, where what's left of the forces remain.

Ruby awakened to see Y/N having trouble fighting against​ the dragons.

With one hit, the dragon sent him through a building, and into a statue. The statue's sword is sent into his stomach.

I can't...I just can't fight anymore, I burned myself out.

Ruby begged Y/N to keep fighting, a dragon emerged and began to attack the group.

Ruby
"Please...Don't give up!".

Ruby
"Don't stop fighting!".

Ruby
"Please!".

Ruby, I....I can't, my body hurts to much to even move.

What are you doing, she's going to die, everyone is going to die. You have to release the beast!

Do it, do it before it everything is gone!.

Okay, Ill do it...Will I hurt her?.

I don't know...

Y/N closed his eyes, and finally gave in to the dark side. His aura turned black, his eyes turned purple, and the area around him began to be reduced to rubble.

"Enough!".

God help us all

Y/N, is now dying, the darkness is beginning to burn him and corrupt him from the inside out!

Muscles tearing, blood spilling, bones are even cracking.

Jaune
"Oh no, he is trying to kill himself!"

Y/N charged at the dragon, and pushed it away. Everyone could hear his muscles tearing.

While he continued to fend off the dragons....Qrow emerged, along with an Atlas reinforcements.

Qrow
"Hey kiddo, backup has arrived".

Ruby
"Uncle Qrow, did you miss me?".

Qrow
"No.....(yes)".

Qrow looked in the distance, his eyes widened....He saw Y/N...The son of the Dark Knight.

Qrow
"Y/N....".

Ruby
"You know him?".

Qrow
"Stand back".

Qrow jumped down, and walked towards Y/N, limbs are sent everywhere.

Y/N looked at Qrow, his eyes widened...He saw him before...With his dad.

Qrow
"Hello Y/N, long time no see".

"You...I know you!".

Qrow
"How's your mother doing?'.

"How do you know about.... Wait".

Qrow pulled out his scythe in self defense, Y/N eyes turned to normal...

"You....It was you..You killed him!"

Qrow
"I'm sorry, I had to".

Tears emerged from Y/N's eyes, Qrow then sees Y/N's face, stained in tears. So much rage began to engulf Y/N from the inside.

"You...You put me through this, through this hell!!".

Qrow
"Calm down, it was for the best!".

"YOU PUT ME THROUGH HELL, YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!".

Qrow
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you like that kid!".

"YOU MADE ME A MONSTER!!!!!".

"YOU KILLED MY DAD!!".

Ruby and everyone looked in horror as Y/N and Qrow are beginning to duel.