∆Patrick's story 5∆

So predacongem367 for asking for this chapterr. Sooo  here has go!

I struggle with my heavy eye lids to open. I awake in a grey and bland hospital room. The nurses in the room have emotionless faces staring down on me whilst one holds my hand, But I didn't know the reason she was grasping me.

The TV in the top corner started to fuzz. The noise sounded through the room. Different screens flashed every few seconds until going back to the fuzzing. Then the TV seemed to stop. It turned dark and blank.

Then the small box turned on again this time obviously showing a face, a face that belongs to Gerard.

"PATRICK! PATRICK!?" He screamed through the box in a horror type manor.,

"IT'S TIME!" He shouted with craze in his eyes.
The lights start to flicker while Gerard starts to shout a random chant through the screen. I feel my stomach sinking into what feels like an eternal pit. The pit feels like it's sucking out all of my energy and well being. I grasp the nurses and from the pain and agony. I squeeze my eyes shut still feeling the pit.

Suddenly I hear big crash. I open my eyes and see the building fell to the ground. The walls are crumbled along with the roof but I am somehow unharmed. I jump out of the hospital bed feeling the coldness touch my legs from the gown. The city looked...unsettling. The dark colors of black and dirty shades of white. There are piles of black rubble bordering the sides of the streets. Well you can not even call it a street anymore, more of a dirt road. I hear the sound of marching of feet and drums being tapped coming from further down. The sounds move closer and closer to me as I stand on the dirt path. I look back to see where the broken room once was is now gone. I turn back to in front of me to see mysterious types of people walking down the road. Most wearing different mask walking without meaning. They all surround a dark parade float. Upon the float there was five men wearing similar (but not exact) parade coats. All wearing black and bits of white on their attire. I recognize one of those men as Frank, but another as Gerard himself. They all have serious faces except Gerard who has a prideful smirk.

"Patrick Martin Stumph!" Gerard said with no more smile.
"Welcome to the black parade."
Frank and another guy with big hair grasp guitars, one of them grabs a bass while the other sits behind some drums. Gerard starts to whisper words I don't seem to know. The voices in my head echo the same whispers. My head become confused. Confused if I should really try to resist being a demon? Those unrecognized whispers become very clear words. Words convincing me on how amazing it will be to be demon.

No more people can step on me.

No more being forced having feelings like a human.

I can for once be the bigger person.

I can finally have power over somebody.

Now being a demon doesn't sound half bad.

Sorry this is a pretty bad chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed it.