¶Blurryface's støry 2¶

Ring Ring

Sounded the final bell of the day. Everyone was rushing out the school like black Friday. I was walking down the steps of the main doors and josh passed me. We did our handshake and he ran off to his home. My phone buzzed from my pocket of a text.

Mel: Hey can't come over gotta grab grocery's for my mum :\

Perfect

Me: its chill, we can do it tomorrow?

Mel: sounds great :)

I shoved my phone in my pocket hand hung my head low. Little to nobody was in the high school. Just a janitor a few teachers. I walked past the gym to go fetch something from my locker, but then I heard shuffling from the squeaky floors of the gym. I peaked inside and saw, him. Green eyes I'd like to call him. A devilish smirk danced on my lips. I walked to my locker and pulled out a long sharp dagger. I shoved it in the oversized pocket of my sweat jacket.

I walked in the gym faking a nice smile. I got his attention and he looked at me with fear but more of a anger.

"Hey I don't know what your problem is," he said walking forward dropping his ball. "But leave me alone."

"I think we got off on the wrong foot."

He rose an eyebrow and eyed me.

"How about we play a game of basketball?" I asked trying to be polite.

He looked suspicious but blankly accepted me challenge.

"Winner picks their prize."

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

It was a close tie, but nothing less I won. "So what do you pick as your prize?" He scoffed. He was still a jackass that needed to learn his lesson. I smiled at him. I let my eyes glow red and tackled him to the ground, I was scrawny compared to him but I still won. He tried to scream but I punched him in the throat.

"Shut up!"

He stopped and silently cried, I chuckled.

"Gangsters don't cry mister misty eye." I whispered taunting him.
I took out my knife and carved my name in his arm.

"Blurryface" is what his arm read in scars being trickled with blood. I showed him his own arm. "Remember this." I growled at him. I stabbed him in the heart and he suffered.

He died.

I wasn't that worried on being caught. I've gotten away with it a few times and this school's camera system wasn't the best. I dragged him under the bleachers, got rid of evidence, and got out the school the same way I got in, unnoticed.