chapter 5: first visit

where were you both?’ Rashi asked.
‘something something’ Vini said.
‘Nothing nothing’I said smiling Now cut the crap and tell me what’s the plan?
What plan? Vaneet asked.
‘today’s plan. what are we going to do next?’
‘Look at that edifice’ let’s explore that.
‘ I guess I have seen it somewhere but where?’
‘newspaper’ Abhi said. This that haunted mansion, SHANIWAAR WADA’
It isn’t explorable or conquerable it is fatal.
There was complete silence for 2 minutes. But vaneet broke the  silence and said don’t tell me that you guys, believe all this paranormal stuff.
‘no we don’t but still it’s not safe.’ Vini said.
‘uh you were the one who used to call  me a silencer isn’t it , seriously wasn’t expected from you, we are here to enjoy and explore , aren’t we?’
‘Exactly we are here to enjoy not to exploit the invincible. We cannot end up risking our lives.’
‘ Let’s do it guys, let’s see what happens’ Rashi said as she was a partisan of vaneet.
‘who doesn’t like a good scare when it’s in a movie but when it comes to real life very few can dare to move into places that are haunted. And the best part is that we don’t believe in paranormal stuff. And we can prove this to the world I know I’m impulsive but let’s just do it once.’ Vaneet said while consoling us.
‘ fine, but..’ I said
‘No but and all’ he said .
While we were on the way we heard two men saying that that  it was restricted to enter the shaniwaar wada after 5pm.
‘ I told you, it’s risky’
‘don’t worry nothing is gonna happen’ vaneet  said and went to ask those men about the place.
‘ you may ask the caretaker of this place she’ll give you all the information’ they said.
Suddenly, we saw a hoary women standing near the entrance. ‘excuse me, are you the caretaker of this place. We all are here for having a look at this magnificent edifice can we?’ vini asked.
Fine she said.
‘from inside’ vaneet spoke.
Her eyes were filled with provocation and she said ‘ I’m sure you people know that it is restricted to enter the mansion after 5 and it’s already 4:35, so I can’t allow you’
‘ we are here at our own so we don’t need anybody’s permission’ vaneet exclaimed with anger.