chapter 24

Tris's POV

  The sun shines through the blinds waking me up from my peaceful sleep. I groan and roll off of the bed. I check my phone for any messages and I see that I have a text from Tobias that was sent about 15 minutes ago. 

  Come over to my house in 20 minutes I called the group and they are coming Zeke, Uriah, and I really need to tell you all this. Just remember I love you. - Tobias

 I reply saying that I will be there then I go get ready. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Honestly I am I have no idea what they are going to tell us from the way Tobias is making it sound I don't know what to think. Before I know it it's time to go over.

  "Mom dad! I am going over to Tobias's house!" I yell as I get downstairs.

  "Ok sweetie have fun!" my mom says coming out of the kitchen. I smile and give her a hug as I walk out of the house and walk over to Tobias's. I take a deep breath as I ring the doorbell. After a couple of seconds the door opens reliveling Justin. He steps to the side letting me in.

  "They are all in Tobias's room. Everything is really tense good luck up there." Justin says

   "Thanks Justin." I say then walk up to Tobias's room. Justin was right I'm not even in the room and I can just sense the tension it's all quite which is unusual for our group. I open the door and everyone looks over. From what I can tell the guys (minus Will) all look very tense and nervous from what they are going to say while the rest of the group is sitting there in inticipation for what is so important.

  "Hey Tris." Tobias says and I go it next to him on his bed.

  "Ok you all better relax. This is a long story." Zeke says sighing.

  "Ok so it all starts the summer going into freshman year. We were borerd and didn't know what to do so instead of going for a bike ride or playing video games like normal freshman would do. we decided to do all sorts of 'rebelious' activities." Four says

  "We started off small like stealing a pack of gum from a gas station then slowly progressed to more how do I put it? risky crimes. Have you guys seen the Dauntless graffiti all around town?" Uriah asks us.

  we all nod our head,"Of course they are the most wanted and dangerous gang in Chicago." Lynn says

  "They have comited so many murders." I add

 "Yeah and there's only 3 people apart of it-" Will says then stops talking and stares at them wide eyed. Wait a second. No they aren't. They can't be.

  Zeke nods his head slowly,"Yeah you are all right. We are the Dauntless gang." I gasp along with everyone else

  "what? You are kidding you guys aren't the Dauntless." Marlene says shaking her head trying to convince herself this isn't true. I move away from Tobias and sit as far away as possible with the rest of them.

  "Yes Mar we are." Uriah says. I look over at my friends and they all share the same scared look as I have and we all have a silent conversation to get the heck out of this place, but before we can move Zeke runs up to the door blocking it.

  "Please we won't hurt you all. Just let us explain and then if you are still afraid then you can leave and we will leave you alone." Tobias says

   "Fine." Shauna says and we hesitantly sit down. Honestly I'm really scared. I just found out that my boyfriend and his best friends are in the most dangerous gang and are wanted all over the US.

  "Ok thank you so after about a year of just stealing stuff we soon got really bored of doing the same old same old and we wanted some action. So let's just say we had a lot of time on our hands. one day we went for a walk-" but Lynn stops Tobias