Chapter 30

Hey guys! Before we start I have a question. Do you think that you are obssessed with Divergent? Than you should read Divergent: ya know your obsessed when...... by casperkitten100 put it to the test and see if you really are obssessed.

  Tris's POV

  "Jeanine, what are you doing to him!?" I shout 

   "We needed to teach him a little lesson." Jeanine says. I look back at Tobias. He is sitting stapped in the chair like he has been ever since he got there but he is screaming in pain and no one is doing anything to him.

  "What is happening?" Marlene asks worried and confused.

  "I created a new serum." She says holding up some purple liquid inside a needle,"We injected this into his system and you can see what happened in result."

 "What is it doing to him?" I spit out

 "Well this serum right here is a mixture of two serums. He is experiencing excruciating pains that is worse thank dieing and he is seeing all of his fears over and over again." Jeanine says. They all grin in acomplishment. It makes me sick. Once again I hear his blood curdling scream. I try to block it out and not look at him but it's not working. This is killing me.

 "Stop it!!!" I scream

  "No can do, last time I checked we don't have the chip therefore we can't let him go." Eric says shrugging then walks over to Tobias,"You know, this is very amusing I've never liked him."

  "You better hurry up it has been two days. Today is the third day, when today ends and if we don't have the cip than say goodbye to your firend." Peter says

  "But you know either way we will still get what we want. I would not hesitate on killing him." Eric says while picking up a knife and walks closer to Tobias, who is still screaming in pain not knowing what's going on. I instantly sit up. 

  "Don't go any closer Eric." Zeke pleads

   "Well you see we would love to listen to you but its been two days and we still don't have our chip. I think we need to do some persuation." Peter says

  "Fine, we will give you the chip just don't touch him." Uriah says

  "Tempting but I'm still not convinced." Eric says. He hold up the knife and slams it into Tobias's arm. He screams even louder than he was earlier. Eric once again throws the kife into the same arm on the same cut making it so much deeper than before. Lastly he slams the knife across the whole left side of Tobias's face. My eyes are blurred with tears and I find myself screaming. I fall to the floor and curl up into a ball while holding my ears trying to block out the screams. After a couple of miutes I feel a hand on my back.

  "Tris it's over." Christina says softly. I try to stand up but I'm to shaking. Christina and Shauna hold me up and sit me on Zeke's bed. I curl back into a ball rocking back and forth while crying. I can't get the sounds and image of Tobias sitting there in pain out of my head. I feel the bed dip down and arms wrap around me.

  "It's going to be alright Tris." Lynn says quietly trying to comfort me which is unusual coming from Lynn. I try to talk but I just end up gasping and breathing heavily. The bed dips down on the other side of me.

 "Zeke and Uriah are going to get Four back." Christina says. I look up at her.

  "We are going aren't we?" I ask

  "You aren't Zeke says. I glare at him.

  "Why not?" I ask harshly

  "Because we don't know in what state he is going to be in, but something tells me it's not going to be pretty. Judging on what just happened you won't be able to handle yourself when we go in." Uriah answers.