Chapter 29

Happy birthday Gaby_Eaton!!!! I hope that you are having a wonderful birthday!!! This chapter is dedicated to you!! Enjoy!!!

  Tris's POV

  "What just happened?" I ask Zeke panicked 

  "Well we were about to meet up with Eric and Peter to get Four back but as you can tell, Four didn't want that to happen to he crashed the system." Zeke says

  "Well we need to figure out where he is being held so that we can go get him." I say

  "Woah, woah, woah who said that you can come with us?" Uriah asks

  "umm I did." I say

  "No. You aren't coming with us." Zeke says

  "Yes she is, we all are." Will says

   "Yeah that's funny, no none of you are it's only me and Zeke." Uriah says

    "No! You need back up." Shauna says

    "No, Shauna we don't want any of you to risk your lives, none of you had anything to do with this please we don't want anyone else to get hurt." Zeke says

  "No. You can't take them on. I'm sure they have more people helping them out. You can't be alone please just let us help you." Christina says

  "No-"

  "Uriah you better not be starting to say no I'm sick and tired of everyone saying no. We are coming along and that's final." Lynn says 

  "And besides we know how to defend ourselves." Marlene adds

  "Fine. Just please don't get yoursleves injured or killed." Zeke sighs

  "Don't worry babe we will be just fine." Shauna says kissing Zeke slowly and pastionitly. I crave for Tobias to be here with me. To hold me and tell me that everything is ok. 

  "How will we know where to find him?" I ask

  "I think I have an idea." Uriah and Zeke say at the same time

  Tobias's POV

    I wake up in the same room as before, but this time Eric and Peter are in the room.

  "wow. You pass out really easily don't you?" Eric asks

  "Well my body hasn't had the best care now has it?" I snap at them

  "Looks like someone is PMSing." Peter says

  "Well this isn't the most exciting place to be." I say

  "Hey. Your the one that brought yourself here." Eric says holding his hands up in mock defense.

  "Doesn't mean I wanted to." I say

  "Please everyone loves me, soon you will be bowing at my feet." Eric says smirking(A/N: For those of you that forgot Tobias said this to Tris about Eric when they were talking on the phone about how Tris's dad and Caleb hate him.) My eyes widen. 

  "What the-"

  "What? Surprised? Yeah that's right we heard your phone conversations, texts, etc." Eric says

   "Ummm I'm honestly just really creeped out. That's pretty stalkerish of you two. Is there anything I should know about you?" I ask jokingly while raising my eyebrows.

  "You better shut your mouth or else."

  "Or else what Peter? Your going to beat me? Because from what I heard is that you two can't kill me. So go ahead beat me, I'm a big boy I'm used to it." I say challengly.

  "Wow. It's offensive that you underestimate us like that. We brought a surprise for you." Peter says, right on que Jeanine Mathews, my math teacher walks in. Really? That's it, her?

  "What her? Why would you bring her in? Is that  the best you can do? You know I was thinking it was someone worse than that." I ask mockingly.

  "You know I wouldn't underestimate me." Jeanine threatens. We never got on good terms. I hate her and she hates me. When I was in my 'badboy' phase I would always be late to her class, talk to Zeke and Uriah when she was talking, put my feet on the desk, the list can go on.

  "Mhm, yeah... so imtimidating!" I say sarcastically

   "Well Jeanine looks like you need to teach him a lesson." Eric says smirking at me

   "You couldn't be more right. Put his friends on, they need to see this." Jeanine says staring at me the entire time. 

  "Hit me with your best shot." I retort back

  Tris's POV(Again)

   "Zeke you are getting another one of their calls." Shauna shouts coming over with his phone. He hastily takes it and presses answer. On the screen appears Eric and Peter as usual but theirs one more person that catches me by surprise.

  "Is that..." Will starts

  "Ms. Mathews?" We all ask at the same time.

  "Hello children." She says

 "What are you doing there?" Marlene asks confused.

 "Just here to join in on the fun." she says simply

  "You better not touch him." I spit out at her.

  "Too late." She says and that's when I hear the screaming. His screaming.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: I'm so sorry for another cliffhanger... I love you all. I promise. I'm also so sorry for the long wait for this update. I've just been so busy. Anyways as most of you know I got to see an early showing of Divergent. I'm not going to give anything away, but all I'm going to say that it's absoutly amazing!! I know I said that I get to meet them because that's what it said on the ticket but I was really close to them and I almost got my poster signed by Theo James but sadly he walked away before I could get it, BUT I did start screaming his name and he looked up at me and we made eye contact! Anyway I've got some pictures that I took on the side because alot of you guys asked for some.

  Thank you so much for reading!! I love you all so much!! And once again happy birthday Gaby_Eaton!!!