Chapter 34

Tris's POV

  Fridays. They're such a wonderful gift. Usually Fridays are the best days but this Friday is even better. After school we are going to Tobias's house like we do every single day but today is special. He doesn't have to stay on bed rest. Sure if you were being exact a week from when Tobias got put on bed rest would be this Sunday but he has been getting so much better that he can finally be free two days early.

   Ding Ding Ding

   "Finally! This day dragged on forever." Christina groans. I chuckle and shut my locker close.

   "It really has. Where is everyone? We were just in the same class." I say looking around the hallway. Zeke drove us all to school and he is our ride leaving school. Plus we all get to see Tobias and I can't wait any longer.

  "There they are!" Christina shouts when they come into sight.

   "Hola chicas!" Zeke greets us.

  "Hey guys! Are you... Wait where's Uriah?" I ask. They all shrug.

  "We lost him when the bell rang." Shauna says shrugging.

  "How can you lose an 18 year old boy?" Christina asks while rubbing her temples.

  "One second he was next to us and another he got lost in the deep sea of obnoxious teenagers." Will says simply.

  "Seriously. Uriah is not that hard to keep by your side." I say

  "Hey! Marlene was on baby duty. She should have kept track of her boyfriend." Lynn defends

  "Woah woah woah! No one ever said I was on baby duty! It's not my turn it was Will's!" Marlene argues

  "Yeah but I mean it's pretty implied to keep track of your boyfirend." Shauna says while leaing into Zeke who has his arm drapped around her shoulders. Ugh I just want to see Tobias.

  "Meanwhile my boyfriend gets off of bed rest soon so can we please find Uriah and get out of here?" I ask annoyed. They all sigh and agree. 

  "Uriah!!!" We all shout

  "Uriah come here kitty kitty!!!!" Zeke shouts through the halls earning some weird looks from the people around us.

  "Zeke, do you not know anything about him? Watch and learn from the master." Marlene says.

  "URIAH HELP ME!!!!! A GOLDFISH BIT MY FINGER!!!!!" She screetches. Everyone turns and covers their ears while glaring at Marlene. Yep these are my friends... 

  I sigh, "Nope still no sign of him." 

  "There he is!" Christina points off to the distance.

   Uriah appears walking towards us holding...... a bucket of fried chicken?(A/N: All for you Booklover4611 ;) 

   "Uriah where did you get that chicken?" I ask annoyed.

  He shrugs and eats another piece of chicken,"I don't know. One second I was in the bathroom and another I'm holding a bucket of fried chicken." 

  Marlene makes a gagging noise,"Your eating a bucket of chicken that you found in the bathroom?" 

  He holds up another piece and inspects it,"Hmmm that explains why it's soggy and tastes like toliet water." He looks at the piece for a while. He shrugs and take a bite out of the chicken. We all make strange, animal like noises mixed with gags.

  "That's the grossest thing ever!" Lynn exclaims

  "I think I'm going to be sick." Christina adds