Chapter Two

Angelica's Pov
It was later at least maybe 4:00 two hours after school let out when I had grabbed a book and switched into a pair of shorts since I was gonna head out to the Lake. I heard around the school that there's gonna be a lake party which would ruin the whole fun of the quiet and peaceful vibe. Then again better than being at home when I finished all my homework for the week.

I shut the front door, locking it with a quick motion of the key, before they were shoved into my pockets looking around the yard. I was halfway down the driveway and out on the sidewalk. Where I spotted Sam with his parents outside. They were tending the yard and the garden they had they're very busy I know that for a fact.

I looked a had startled his way hearing him call out to me waving his hand fast like. "Angelica where are you headed?" He questioned. I was still stunned but I spoke hollering back "the lake." I answered he nodded.

"Here come on I'll give you a ride." He offered and that I noticed the brand new yellow and black car. It was a beauty that's for sure. A little run down, nothing a little wash couldn't do.

I crack a smile giggling a couple times. "I wouldn't wanna bug you Sam." I answered right back to him, moving my hands to rest behind my back full of ease.

"Nonsense get over here." He called playfully, waving his hand even more to urge me over into his sight. Another chuckle was all that was heard from me still a little nervous before nibbling all over my bottom lip heading on over to Sam.

______________________
"Dude are you sure we should be here?" Miles, Sam's friend asked while looking out the window to gaze around at the people, the music and some cars. My eye sight focused on all the green luscious grass in sight. Bet it would be nice to relax in it for a little while.

"Of course Miles, it's a lake. It's a public place." Sam answered pulling up turning off the key to the ingestion roughly.

I cracked another smile looking away pressing my fist firmly to rest under my chin. "Oh my god guys its Mikaela dude don't do anything weird?" Sam begged to his friend. I shook my head even more. Miles just protested loudly over Sam's loud exclaims. He was sweating up an entire storm. "Angelica you coming out?" Sam asked me looking back into the back seat at me.

I shook my head at him quickly, rubbing my sweaty palm across the thick fabric of my loose fitted jeans. "I'll stay back here. Its a bit crowded I have anxiety." I explained.

"Okay I'll keep the windows down." Sam replied over his shoulder and with that him and Miles were out the car and rushing across the grass out of my sight.

I immediately open my book up that was pressed right next to me leaning back across the warm leather seats starting to read even with all the loud noise out and music. I felt a small vibrate on the seat that scared me for a quick second causing me to jolt up right I looked to my left first before straight to my right around. I set my book back in place and then I looked around Sam's car.

I slipped up to the driver's seat , sliding in place right on the seat. I looked around. "You're a strange car I can feel it." I whispered already getting the feeling my body actually shivers from cold contact from the drivers seat. I always get that feeling something odd happens. I studied the car more placing my hands over the steering wheel nodding.

"Feels good." I muttered then looking at the horn and saw a strange symbol that my thumb was touching. I pressed on it and I leaned back when the same vibration went through my fingers almost like a rough zap. "Woah." I breathed out quite quietly, "That was weird." I mumbled to myself.

I looked up at the rear mirror and saw it said beeoch. I felt a small smile grow across my face, I then spoke it just felt right to say out loud it. "Is your name Bee? You seem like a bee, BumbleBee." I muttered.

I wasn't gonna get a reaction or maybe I've gone crazy. I jolted and looked towards the radio it was tuning in and out roughly, switching between stations, soon spoke playing on its own. "Smart cookie." I heard a voice sing and I breathed out laughing quietly.

"I gotta admit, cool." I mumbled hearing the radio had to switch songs to speak back and forth. "This is trippy." I whispered more to myself tapping my fingers all over the rubber of the wheel, with a motion I rubbed my face with a deep sigh to ease the tension leaning back once more. "Am I crazy? have I just gone crazy now I'm talking to a car and seeing things." I muttered puffing my cheeks out to blow some air out.

"No darling." The radio switched back I looked out the window. I saw Sam and Miles having an altercation with Trent and Mikaela. Ugh should have known something like that was gonna come along. I pushed myself up and off climbing back into the back seat laying down shutting my eyes. I was started getting a major headache the deep blue eyes is what I keep seeing them.

I moved my back and held my face Sam and Miles slipped right back into the vehicle. Sam sat on the wheel slightly. Leaving Miles sitting up front in the passenger seat.

"How'd it go?" I asked wondering if I really wanted the answer to that. Sam scoffed.

"Not so good." Sam called, flicking his gaze back towards me. "You feeling alright?" He continued asking looking at me.

"I'm not sure maybe just a headache." I muttered nodding my head nice and slow easing my palm all over my temple in place.

"Want me to take you home?" He asked once more I blinked a couple times to try and remove some of the tension at least. "I wouldn't wanna ruin your day Sam, I'll be okay just sleep it off when I get home." I reassured him, keeping my body in place. Miles called out something, tilting his up towards Sam. I

"Dude what's wrong with your radio?"

"I'm gonna drive her home," Sam called his radio turned on in an instant with his words. I shut my eyes deeply. Its been such a long day but I have a new friend I never thought me and Sam being friends could be a possibility.