Chapter Eighteen

Angelica's Pov
Overnight I had slept through everything the dull hum of Optimus engine keeping away from of the dull pain, that soon has been fading away as the night fades straight into the sunrise.

My thoughts however while I slept seemed to get way worse than they already had been which just made the bad headache way worse by the growing minutes. Finally fluttering my eyes open the slight brightness of the sun meeting my eyes halfway.

I gently held my head feeling the sun peeking in through the window. The roads looking very different, busier than back at home which signaled to me that we were close.

"Are we there yet?" I asked quietly placing my other hand to trace the dashboard. "A few minutes sweet spark, there's been some trouble with Sam, we're meeting the others there." He explained to me his calm soothing voice filling both my ears.

I groaned holding my head again fluttering my eyes deeply to adjust to the light still hitting my eyes even more. "I think it has to do with something with the symbols Optimus, I don't think they want Sam," I grumbled out shaking my head again.

"What makes you certain?" I looked out the window again breathing out a rough sigh rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"Cause I'm the only one who touched it Sam used tongs, and gave it to me to keep," I explained tracing my hand down to touch it holding it in my palm.

"I know it is doing something, so for whatever reason whatever I do, don't be upset please." I pleaded placing my other hand back on the seat feeling it rumble gently under the touch.

"I promise you, Angelica as your protector I will protect you.  It's my will and duty not just as your guardian but as your spark." He explained to me. I cracked a soft smile and rubbed his seat gently.

"But you don't see either, it's my job to protect you, even though you don't see it."

_______________________
My whole body was in a state of shock and my mind was racing madly. I haven't stopped crying since I was forced into the car by Sam, Mikaela, and Leo.

It was all my fault and I knew it was too. They weren't gonna hurt Sam, but I didn't know that's all. None the less and nothing more.

I held my face sitting on the hood watching everyone in a daze. The night sky looming down on everything tracing my arms. He's gone, they were after me and no one else.

I looked up from tracing my arms feeling Sam sit next to me on the hood placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Angelica you know it wasn't your fault at all, he was just protecting you and me that's all." He whispered to me.

"He died because of me Sam... He died protecting me all cause of the stupid symbols." I cracked out. Sam wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly rubbing my shoulder softly over and over.

"Some things happen for a reason, maybe this did and we have to figure out why." He told me quietly.

I leaned my head on his shoulder looking at the symbols across my arms keeping my focus there for a bit, tracing the black marks feeling Bee's hood rumble as he spoke to both Sam and me.

"Everything we worked for will be wiped out in one day, you can't turn yourself in, he wouldn't want that." Bee static out switching between radio stations.

"What else can I do, the FBI and CIA are after all of you guys now, and the Decepticons want whatever is in my brain." I stammered out, pressing both my hands on the palm focusing on Mikaela who titled her head confused at me.

"Maybe they mean something, there's a reason you're the only one seeing them, I mean Sam has touched it multiple times, and nothing has been happening." She pointed out.

I fluttered my eyes a bit watching Leo walk back over by where the twins were.

"I'm sorry I had a mild panic attack earlier." He cracked out looking embarrassed and that's when I got an idea holding my arms out.

"Hey, you two do you guys know where these are from?" I called quickly still exposing my arms out a bit exposing it to them.

"Eh, that's old school like Cybertronian."

"That some serious stuff right there."

"Can you read it?" I asked curiously like watching them look at each other in confusion.

"Reading? We don't do much reading." They called out making me release a small chuckle out so much for that I thought amused.

"I think I know someone who might be able to," Leo called out looking between us all.

"Robo-warrior."