Chapter Nineteen

Angelica's Pov
"You know how do we even know we can trust this guy?" I questioned peeking in the front seat at Sam and Mikaela who were too focused on trying to figure out exactly how and what to do with this guy, Sam's roommate Leo were talking about.

"The real effing thing.com was my flipping idea, this guy robo warrior always steals my shit about the alien shit and whatnot, he has all kinds of things." Leo stammered out gesturing around with his hands.

"So maybe he has seen all the weird shit on your friend's arm." He answered me. I slapped his arm slightly making sure to pinch at the skin leaning back in the seat. It's been two days since he has been dead. And it feels like I don't have a soul anymore.

I've tried to smile, Sam has tried, Bee has even the twins have but it's taking a while for it to happen. "Angelica how are the headaches and visions?" Sam called back turning to face me.

"Fading, better than a few days ago," I explained giving him a small fake smile just so he won't worry. "Wait so is it true you were dating one of those robot alien things!" Leo suddenly exclaimed at me.

The small burn came back to my heart and I tried to brush it off the best I could. "Dude really." Sam snapped out.

"No um it's okay, yes his name was Optimus and he was an Autobot, the leader, it was more than dating," I whispered trailing off trying to figure out how to explain to the three in the car who wouldn't understand.

"It was like we connected somehow he knew when I wasn't alright, I could feel when he wasn't. I felt safe, protected, and loved, and strange at the same time we could see and feel each other's thoughts and memories, we are like soulmate but stronger, spark mates, and I loved him, but he is gone now." I whispered the car dead silent as everyone listened to me.

I traced the marks across my arms a little "basically Leo it's strong, and forever you can't replace it even when one is hurt and the other is gone it's forever." Sam finished up for me giving me a kind smile making me give him one back nodding.

"Yeah that is exactly what it is can't go away it's forever."

____________________________
"Ugh see this is just giving me another headache." I pointed out looking across the maps all over the table.

"You're the only one seeing the symbols hun you'll have to deal with it." Agent Simmons pointed out to me smacking Leo's hand stopping him from touching a robot head in the plastic container.

"It's the language of the primes." Both me and Wheelie said at the same time Sam looking confused. "Wait they have their own language." He asked me looking for answers.

"Yes, and Megaton said something about a key being in my mind and stuff like that." I stammered out shaking my head it frustrating because my mind wouldn't stay still for one minute.

It felt like I drank too much coffee and I'm sure I've pulled out some of the curls. "Angelica you gotta chill okay it's gonna be okay just breathe alright," Sam reassured me grabbing my arms making me face him.

"I feel like I don't even have control over my mind, Sam." I told him.

"I know but take a deep breath, follow my breathing and calm down." He instructs to me.

Me and him took deep breaths in and out before I slowly calmed down, relaxing and focusing on the chat going around from everyone. "Oh Lord how'd you get pictures of those, they are the oldest of them all, been here looking for something, but got no clue why no one tells me nothing." I looked across the pictures.

"There goes the symbols." I mumbled tracing the pictures lightly in a daze.

"I know where to find them." Wheelie commented.

"Show us." Agent Simmons asked folding his arms Wheelie cracked his hands before turning around pointing a laser eye on the map.

"The closest one is in DC," I explained softly grabbing at the Allspark shard around my neck rubbing at it. "Well looks like we know where we are going next. " Leo commented.

"Yep, you and your Alien loving best friend, and criminal girlfriend." Agent Simmons exclaimed. "We're not dating." Sam and Mikaela screamed at the same time moving away from one another.

"Thanks for that, would kick your ass," I mumbled shaking my head a little ignoring the negative thoughts.

"Let's get going. " I called softly. "Why are you in charge now!"

"Can you see strange symbols, have glowing marks on your body, or pain see the person you love die?" I questioned to him watching him grow silent really quickly.

"That's what I thought let's go. " I said softly heading out first of the meat locker heading out to meet Bee and the twins the sun beating down on me giving off just a little peace for a little while to help clear my head.

I gently messed with the spark lifting of up to kiss gently. "I miss you so much already, I'm sorry I got you killed my love I am," I whispered into the air shutting my eyes a bit cradling the spark gently tracing it softly