Chapter Nine

Angelica's Pov
"Optimus what's going on?" I asked quietly my palms pressing over the seats to keep me steady as we were driving pretty fast on the street on the highway actually him leading Bee, Ratchet, Jazz, and Ironhide as well not far behind him.

"The humans we're hiding from have taken Samuel and Mikaela," Optimus explained his deep voice rumbling my eyes went wide. It's a good thing I wasn't inside at the time that it really happen it would have been trouble again.

This night is so crazy and never-ending its the most I've done all night, most I've actually thought over things.  "Alright I'm gonna transform again," Optimus warned me, I held onto the seat for life.

"Alright." I answered just mentally preparing myself for it.  "Ready." I was latched forward into the air again, I felt the wind rush through and around me and I let a surprised cheer out. I was on top of Optimus shoulder holding on for life.

"That was fun," I muttered embarrassed hearing Optimus chuckle. I saw the others follow with transforming and they jumped up and hid on the bridge above the empty section.

"Hold on alright Angelica," He warned I held on seeing him put his large foot in front of a moving black vehicle making me gasp watching it stopped siding to the side. I was gonna yell at Optimus that he was hurting humans since he lifted the car up and had a bright light shining through his chest, then he kneeled down a thud  following and he gripped the top of the car ripping it off.

I gasped amazed at how strong he was. My guardian was awesome, he managed to do all these motions without hurting a single person in the process I thought with a grin.

"You a holes are in trouble now." Sam breathed out looking up a large smirk crossing him. I saw men in all black looking star struck. "Gentleman I wanna introduce you to my friend Optimus prime." Sam called amazed.

"Taking the children was a bad move." Optimus spoke in warning his eyes narrowing in place. I looked over at Jazz, Ironhide, Bee, and Ratchet to see them jump down quick coming over at their own pAce there were black vans everywhere.

"Autobots remove them of all their weapons." Optimus demanded in his less we tone jerking his head to one side. He stood back up causing me to hold a right grip his neck a bit  seeing Sam looked happy to see me looking up.

"Give me those." Jazz growled when he uses a huge magnet to received the weapons smirking at the shocked expression sent in his direction.

"You look surprised are you not happy to see us?" Optimus asked sounding amused, the one guy who looked was stammering quite a lot and I chuckle quietly feeling the breeze. Optimus ordered them out the car, he was impatient and he meant now.  "Angelica how are you up there?" Mikaela hissed loudly.

I shrugged with wide eyes smiling down at her with my view. "Optimus put me here." I stammered to her high above the ground was a sight to behold.

Her eyes were quite wide before she went over to Sam with a key to unlock his handcuffs. I sighed heavy my body so tired and all.  I focused back in realizing I spaced out almost everything till I saw Bee pop something out from the front of his hips and then I realized he was peeing on him.

I covered my mouth with one hand amused. "Bubblebee stop lubricating the man." Optimus ordered Bee in a scolding tone. Bee looked annoyed but stopped his actions with a smug noise leaving him. I snorted hard before finding my position uncomfortable I moved to the other side of Optimus to lean down more.

"Optimus I have a strange feeling." I muttered he hummed deeply.

"What is it?" He asked shifting his view to me.

I looked at all the men called Sector 7. "Its something about all this there's no way they don't have back up." I muttered Optimus hearing me as well, shifting his body a little in place. Just while I said that you could hear noises growing in our direction.

"Optimus incoming!" Ironhide yelled slamming his fist on the ground and blue sparks shot out and flew towards were many black cars and helicopters were stopping them from going in our place.

"Autobots roll out." Optimus called out the order I held onto his antenna thing with a death grip, he lowered his hand towards Sam and Mikaela a simple request leaving him.  "Up you get." He told Sam and Mikaela raising them up with me climbing onto him as well.

I saw the helicopter circling back round Optimus turned around all three of us on board and started running.  I held on more feeling just a bit queasy not an unusual feeling it's been like that all night.  The helicopter was following Optimus. I breathed in heavy bouncing each time Optimus ran.

I realized he ran onto the open traffic going around the helicopter losing it, we were under the bridge again and he warned us he was gonna to go up. I was sideways and I was close by Optimus face and helm as he had his battle mask on.

"Easy you three." He warned to us gripping under the bridge with just his feet and large hands.

  "Wow I'm gonna die again." I breathe out, I must have said that a few times this entire night. I gasp seeing Sam and Mikaela slip from Optimus when the helicopter passed under again startling them.

"Sam!" I yelled out, rolling my body down a bit to try and move to grab them. Mikaela gripped Sam brown sweater scrambling to pull her up.

"Sam I'm slipping, I'm slipping!" Mikaela shouted I tried moving down to them even more funding it hard because each time I moved it would cause me to fall straight to the ground.  "Hold on!" Optimus shouted but they slipped before the request even left him.

Optimus released one foot, it knocked into them a tiny bit sending them flying away from him "Sam! Mikaela!" I shouted almost slipping as well going to jump to help them.  I saw Bee zoom up and transform into mid-air to catch Mikaela and Sam landing on the ground hard standing up.

I then saw a wire shootout and grabbed his arms when he let Sam and Mikaela down to run away from him.  "Bee!" I shouted in pure horror as they continued no I can't just let bad things happen.  I released Optimus leaping off without a second rushed thought.

"Angelica!" Optimus yelled just in time he released one of his hands and scooped me up in mid-air before I fell too far down to help.

"No." I cried out the terror raw in my entire throat with easy yell that left me. "Bee let him go!" I shouted again.