Chapter Four

Angelica's Pov
"Bee!" I shouted when the breaks were hit, an adrenaline rush was more then what I could say was going through my heart. We drove into the cave-like parking spot where I saw Sam with something very big metal with red eyes hovering over Sam.

"Oh my god." I breathed out while Bee speed up fast and Sam got up running.

Red eyes the red glowing eyes on fuck those dreams couldn't have been fake now. Red and blue eyes I've seen them all now. "The hell." I breathed out pressing my hand over my racing chest.

Bee skeets to the side making a loud screeched, while I held on for dear life to the side of the car. The passenger seat the door flung open to where Sam laid on the ground with Mikala.

"Sam, Mikaela hurry up!" I shouted loudly at the top of my lungs. Sam scrambled to get up off the ground helping Mikaela up. She had a lot of fear in her eyes, and I truly didn't blame her one bit.

"You have to get inside." Sam rushed out holding her arms more in his grip once they both had got up and in.

They were we all pressed up the front along side with me. "Sam! what the fuck is going on." I exclaimed while Bee speeds off on the road yet again. Don't puke, yeah just don't focus on that and you won't puke your guts out.

"I don't know Angelica its the cop car, my car what the hell is going on?!" Sam exclaimed sweat and dirt on his face like he was running around all day long. My lazy ass could never.

"Drive!" Sam shouted to the car pressing his foot roughly onto the dashboard. "Oh my god we're gonna die!" Mikaela joined in on the yelling three people freaking out wasn't helping the situation at all. I noticed how fast we were really going, I should have been knocked out cold from the thought alone. "No, no we're not gonna die he's a kick-ass driver!" Sam yelled over her.

"Bee is a good driver." I called with a fear a shaky stammer in my throat. "Oh my god we're gonna die!" Sam shouted with Mikaela, the car roughly dived forward with a jump into a dark parking garage. I held my mouth using some force to push down on the lock to lock the door.

"We're locked in." Sam breathed out backing up more on the seat firmly. Bee started backing up some more in place.

"What the hell is happening?" Mikaela whispered, looking over to me her hair flipping into her view.

"I don't even know." I whispered in honesty in my large brain of nerd I count even get a clue out. Bee started driving at the same speed as the police car. I watched as Bee drove to the side and flung us out making sure we had landed on the sidewalk.

Once we landed on the ground I watched with wide eyes when Bee started transforming all his gears and parts shifted into a big robot the same as the police car my mouth dropped open.

I was almost frozen in the spot, it shouldn't have been fear. All but fear should have been through me. But I wasn't, I was more in awe.

"I've seen them before." I muttered feeling my hands shake a little in place deeply, was I trembling? Maybe I was actually scared. I was then helped up by Sam who held my arms tightly.

"Angelica we gotta go we can't stay here, we gotta move." Sam ordered to me still holding me up so that I wouldn't stumble and fall over my feet. I snapped out my daze my body still trembling in place, holding onto Sam's arms we all ran away without looking back.

Odd enough I was worried about Bee fighting against that thing, but none the less I didn't look back over my shoulder. We ran into a small construction site. I rushed to the gate still seeing Bee, holding onto the metal gate with my fingers pressed into the holes deeply. I screamed out when a small metal thing flung onto Sam dragging him down the hill tugging on his pants.

It was a smaller robot with the red eyes. Alright so even more red eyes. "Get off!" I screamed kicking the alien thing as far as I could, watching it fly to the dirt ground and spring up like the kick did nothing to its metal body. Mikaela had ran off.

I was trying to help him Sam. It jumped on me causing for another scream to leave me kicking it again a yelp tearing from me.  Mikaela ran over with a saw screaming while slicing it up.

"Get, get it!" Sam yelled and I threw if off breathing heavy when she helped me up. "Not so tough without a head huh!" Sam yelled kicking the head far hearing it shout out in place.

"You're cut." Mikaela gasped out getting my attention for a moment. I felt my cheek sting the slightest brushing my fingers tips over the open gash over the skin. I winced again feeling the light pain take over.

"It will be okay I hope." I whispered to reassure her, all was fine. All three of us look up at where Bee was. "Let's go." I breathed out being the first one to take action to step towards whatever it was.

Those two were hesitant to see the robot that just saved our lives. I wasn't though, he did risk his life for our own. I moved up the hill with slow sluggish movements in my knees, I stood in front of Sam and Mikaela.  I saw Bee walk over his footsteps thudding with each shift of his yellow body.

Bee looked proud placing his hands over his hips I noticed he had a face and moved his mask. They had so much detail, they looked almost humanoid with factual features. "Thank you." I called out to him gently.

Bee looked at me making tiny chirps noise he had electric blue eyes gazing up onto me. "Can you talk!" I heard Sam yelled to Bee who spoke through the radio for him shifting his head from one side to the other.

"So you talk through the radio?" Sam asked his jaw still slightly slanted in place.

"You're beautiful, you're wonderful, wonderful." Bee called almost sarcastic like.

I cracked a small smile looking at the ground for a moment brushing my shoes across the gravel. "So what was that last night?" Sam asked even more questions letting them slip out. I zoned out cause I was trying to pinpoint were the eyes were I've seen them before.

"So are you some kind of alien?" Mikaela asked over Sam. Bee pointed at her before he stepped forward and changed back into his car form opening the doors.

"Any more questions you wanna ask?" Bee asked on the radio.

"I think he wants us to get it in." I stammered facing them once I had turned to look away from the gravel.

"And go where?" Mikaela questioned me holding her hands tightly shifting left and right. I hummed a couple times since I didn't quite have that answer.

"I don't know but if we stand here we won't know." I mumbled to the two of them. I wanted to get in, I wanted to know what this all was about giant robots with electric blue eyes and or red eyes.

I moved first and got inside the back rubbing Bee's seat pressing further into it. "Thanks Bee for saving us." I whispered. He vibrated in place, I took that as his own little thank you. I sank back when Mikaela and Sam rushed inside as well.