Chapter Five

Angelica's Pov
Wow its really been a long night I thought lifting my head up to the window where I was laying in the back seat of Bee's new model of the car. Today would mark the most running I had ever done without actually getting tired.

He looked so good so brand new, had the brand new car smell. Yet I knew if Mikaela didn't say anything about him being a piece of trash he wouldn't have gotten hurt feelings.

"Angelica how are you feeling?" Sam called to me looking back over towards me. I blinked, brushing the blood off my brown cheek with a small grunt from the pain it hurt like a bitch actually.

"I'm okay." I called back hoping it would ease his worry, watching us drive into an unauthorized area, Bee drove through the gate.

He came to a stop in a field. My eyes flicked to look up before slowly I unlocked the door it's what Bee wanted right? For us to get out.

I slowly got out after pushing my body up looking around, shutting the door with a slight click in place walking out. Sam and Mikaela got out as well taking their time to walk.

They moved forward but I stayed by Bee looking at the sky in literal awe no words could be uttered.

I looked up seeing what I thought were flying stars or fallen ones, but they had flames coming down. They were meteors. I winced once one landed in the field hard the flames hitting the grass.

"Bee you said I was special," I muttered knowing he was hearing my every word I rubbed his hood slightly looking down.

"I guess it means I was meant to see this huh?" I breathed the curiosity had yet to shift from my eyes one bit. It was like a starry night star fall in the sky.

Bee made little whirring clicks in place moving his wheels a couple times that hit the back of legs a few times. I grew even more curious about what the things were.

They were huge. I left Bee's side just for a moment leaving him in his spot. I ran towards where Sam and Mikaela were standing gazing in complete awe.

I made it to were the impact of the broken ground was.  I watched while the metal moved in deep place each loud click and whirl heard.

I gasped hiding my mouth with my sleeve a little, feeling my entire covered up hand was trembling in place dirt and sweat all over me and my hair. Yet I didn't care about all that in the very moment.

"This is amazing." I muttered into the fabric of my sleeve more hearing the loud metal clang as it moved to formed together transforming like how Bee did earlier.

Sam and Mikaela held hands when more came down making loud noise and flashes when they came down hitting down in different areas, places flashing around.

"Are you seeing this Angelica?" Sam stated out. Turning my head towards his direction.  I nodded a couple times in place.

"I am seeing. I'm just trying to see if I believe," I mumbled there was a loud honk making me jolt away from the racing thoughts still slowly looking away from this jaw-dropping sight.

I looked back towards Bee, wanted us back in the car and he meant right now. I decided to move my feet first.

I ran back over the car getting over the fact at how cool out was. It made all my childhood fantasy apart of reality. What I would do as a child. It was real and it wasn't a lie. I wasn't dreaming, I fell asleep on the grass outside the house dreaming of all this.

"I said you were special." Bee static out in the radio once I was in place a timid like smile grew over my face in an instant.

"I feel like I like I might be thanks Bee." I finally admitted something out loud in the open. Bee drove off once again for who knows how many times tonight it was silent. The only sound was hearing Bee drive quietly to another destination.

I was crazy to know what we're doing all night they needed something with Sam. I just think I should help a little bit the best I can. We drove into another small gate, pulling up with ease stopping in an alley way the tires coming to a full complete stop.

I got out again first before the other two with Sam shutting the door. The sound of my heavy footsteps sounding away in my ears glancing around with an uneasy gaze some more.

I found my eyes following the sights in front of me. A green-yellow ambulance pulled up its sirens blaring loudly making the ringing more intense. I flipped my eyes around in the alleyway when cars were pulling up a silver car, a truck they all were making their way towards us.

I was spinning all around holding my hands out quickly placing them behind my back gripping my own hands for comfort.

One finally one last vehicle a red and blue semi truck came driving up with red flames painted on it all around. My head tilted to one side at the uniquely design print across it. Not many trucks had bright bold displays.

I watched with small eyes. It stopped just inches away from us then slowly there was a sound of the red and blue truck almost like a command.

All and each of the cars and trucks started transforming and shifting once again all in sync. Once again I was spinning around watching as they tranfomered liked how Bee did, it was fascinating seeing this all shift. I looked back at towards front.

I saw the red and blue robot stood tall and high like a leader. He kneeled down, the side of his head rearing in place.

"Are you Samuel Witwicky descended of Artbul Witwicky?" His voice was deep and rich. It sent odd sharp chills over my entire body.

I gasped a bit shifting my gaze into his electric blue eyes that felt they could hypothesize and allure people.

"Yeah." Sam muttered stunned like his entire form frozen in place. I wanted to hold onto something so I went with holding my hands still deep in my own grip.

"They know your name." Mikaela whispered her words trembling in place.

"My name is Optimus Prime the leader of the Autobots we are an organism from the planet Cybertron." He spoke again rising to stand again his voice is so familiar to me. I need to figure it out try to remember my childhood but how can you if it's all rushing in one place all at the same time?

"Autobots." I whispered at the same time Sam did. I looked at Optimus deeply watching his blue hues focusing back towards me for a moment.