Looney Tunes Log Ride

Have you ever heard of Movie World in the Gold Coast? It's a theme park that is themed to have famous cartoon or movie characters such as the Justice League superheroes or the Looney Tunes characters. But after meeting and discussing with some former employees of the park, I have learned a very grotesque secret. There was an old ride that was there that ended around 2009 or 2008, although I'm not sure. It was a boat log ride inside a large tunnel like cave on the water that had animatronic Looney Tunes characters such as Bugs Bunny and such, these two people that told me this secret are named Marcus and Damian, and their stories are truly terrifying.

During their early shift in the afternoon, Marcus and Damian worked their shift on the Looney Tunes Log Ride. They said working there was "The easiest thing in the park" due to how unpopular and easy it was to manage. After monitoring the ride for a while, suddenly the entire ride powered out, no lights, no moving, just nothing. Immediatly, Damian and Marcus new they had to do something obviously since it was their jobs. They decided to descend into the ride and find the cause of the malfunction, assuming something was broken within the ride. But first they had to find the people in the ride. They found them, but not as they wanted them to....

What they found was pitch black in the ride, no sound at all, not even speaking. When Damian turned on his flashlight he brought he was horrified in shock to see grotesque masses of dead bodies, all bloodied and killed with what looked like claws or some sort. They both screamed in horror in what they saw, they were about to run away until they heard a voice come from an animatronic Bugs Bunny from above.
"Do you want to join them?"....

Immediatly shining his torch, he found the animatronic Bugs Bunny was to be staring at them with dark, souless eyes....

Damian and Marcus ran in terror of what they found, unable to look back, unable to think about anything but getting away of what they just saw, until they saw the light outside the tunnel inside the ride.

After being asked about what they saw and reluctantly explaining it to the owners, they immediatly shut down the ride and sold it off as "to unpopular to have in the park". I met these workers after I met them in another part time job working with them and becoming good friends with them, allowing me to learn of their unknown story. No one will ever know of what caused the catastrophy inside the Log Ride, bit there is one thing for sure.

I never wanted to know.