Sin

This was requested as well by @QueenWolfKeeper, the credit goes all to her, hope y'all enjoy!!
------
Mute

Forget not, young one, that I am not a friend nor and enemy, but a guide. Be as quiet as a mouse and become a mute. Don't fret, love, they wont hurt you. I won't allow it. Don't speak; the monsters will get you. Be grateful of this good deed, remember this kindness.

See

Don't you understand that you have to accept my loyalty. Show your gratitude by leaving your limp body and handing it over to me. See, as I've told you before, child, I'm not a friend nor foe, but i will protect you from the wolf in sheep's clothing. the raven. The monster. No, I'm not the monster, but if he should take you, I won't be there to save you. See your enemies are your demons. They represent you. They are your sins.

Sadness

Sh, calm now, no need to cry. It'll all be over soon. Now you see, those people are your enemies. Now, go be friends with them. Show them you don't care. You have to be strong and fight back. Remember, I'm your teacher so, listen up! Go to them and show them your bravery.

Cruelty

Oh, what's this? They've beaten you with words and horrible tongues? Well, go back there and get them back. Stop sulking. Your self pity has gone long enough. What was that, love? Yes, you can go to your room. Get some sleep. You'll need it for tomorrow.

Depression

Slice, slice, slice at your arms. Let's just pretend, the knife is you, your open wound is them, and the crimson liquid is your emotions, leaving you. They could rot away in hell for all you care. Yes, yes, this is the answer to all your problems. Cut wrong though, and it's a b-line for death. Let the emotions drown instead and you come to resurface for that emotional escape and sanctuary that you've been dying to see.

Revenge

See what they've done to you? They made you look weak. Ah, yes that's right, plot your revenge. The killing hour is soon. Walk to their home as anything but a guardian or friend.

Kill

Make the final move. You've already gotten their attention. Yes, yes, one last pound of the knife should do the trick. This is what they deserve, right? They humiliated, and hurt you so, what's the point of their life if they've already practically stolen yours away?