Ch 2

"I heard about miss Bourgeois today.", the Papil stated bluntly. Adrien hung his head, unsure of what to say. "Look at me." The blonde shifted his eyes just enough to meet his father's steel gaze. The older demon bluntly stated,"I'm not angry." That got his son's attention. "I am surprised that you managed to fight your instincts, however, which is why I have employed the help of a local witch." Now the Mau was scared, and unintentionally bristled, feeling his temporal muscles contract as if nonexistent ears were lying flat against his head.

Unfazed, his father continued,"She and her daughter will be helping you through your transformation into a full fledged demon." Adrien scoffed,"So you actually do care." Gabriel sighed,"I am not having this conversation with you again. You may stay either at home or here if you wish, however I am leaving. I suggest you stay. You may be able to avoid losing yourself by doing so." With that, the fashion designer walked out, leaving his son with two witches and a human.

"Can someone please explain what he meant?", Adrien asked, thoroughly confused. Tom and Sabine sat down. Sabine told Marinette to sit beside Adrien. "You both need to hear this. There is a reason that demons and witches are often found together in history. As a witch, I can sense other magical beings and manipulate the energy of life. Demons can sense and manipulate negative energy to their will. Witches and demons are naturally strongly attracted to eachother for this reason. They balance eachother out. For this reason, you will both be training together."

Marinette was blushing madly, having heard she and her crush were going to be training together. Adrien, on the other hand, was confused. "I meant what my father said before he left, about losing myself. I understand how protons and electrons work, but did something happen?" Sabine looked at a very white Marinette, then back at Adrien, and nodded her head. "That's what I'm here for. To help you gain control of yourself as you change."

"But what happened?" The Mau's eyes shifted from Sabine's face to Marinette's and back again. "Last night", the older witch started,"Marinette had a vision. Did you notice anything out of place this morning? Or a particularly bad dream?" Adrien nodded his head. "Could you tell me what it was about?"

The blonde ran a hand through his hair,"Well-I-uh....I was really hot this morning....and last night I-um...I had a particularly bad nightmare last night. It was...well...Paris at night...so, really really bright. So bright it hurt my eyes." Sabine nodded, encouraging him to continue. He fidgeted, obviously uncomfortable with the situation,"I...found someone. He was standing over something. I smelled something...and..." His bright emerald green eyes narrowed in concentration, trying to piece the dream together. "everything got blurry after that." Adrien put his head in his hands and sighed loudly before continuing,"I remember running, chasing this person. After a while he stopped. I think he was cornered, but...I...I remember something warm splashing on me." He blanched. "Was it blood?" He started hyperventilating,"Oh my God! Did I kill someone?!"

---------(That would have been the end of the chappie, but I love you guys!)----------

It took several minutes for Adrien to wrap his head around exactly how he killed someone, hopefully just a random street criminal, and the fact that he HAD killed someone. However, he was grateful for his father's conections, otherwise it would've been on the news. If he were honest, the metaphorical rug had been pulled from beneath his metaphorical feet. Guess where he landed. Yup. Right on his metaphorical ass. His head was spinning, and he felt a bit nauseous, which was why he grabbed the nearest thing for stability. Guess what that happened to be. Marinette's hand.

Her dad had gone to get some cookies while Sabine was lighting lavender and sandalwood scented incense around the room. Adrien didn't know what came over him, but he felt himself being lulled by the smells and warmth, and his upset stomach had started to calm down. Unintentionally, he pulled Marinette's hand across him, pulling her closer to him. She squeaked, but otherwise didn't protest. Feeling himself start to drift off, he buried his nose into her hair and started purring.

His head started to feel pleasantly fuzzy, and he felt a little giddy as his body relaxed. He lightly ran a hand over his stomach, giggling as he felt just how tingly it was. His vibrating chest was just constantly tingling, tickling his insides, yet he couldn't care less as he clutched the young witch to him and started laughing half-heartedly. A sharp toothed grin split his face, ear to ear, making his face ache.

-------------------

Marinette couldn't possibly get any redder. Here she was, her crush holding on to her while giggling and purring rather loudly. Then his grinning face looked at her, and his glazed eyes widened, pupils blowing even further. "God, you're beautiful." Another shade. Then he started nuzzling her,"You smell so good too." He fully pulled her into his lap so she was straddling him. He tried to pull her down to meet his lips, but she placed a chocolate chip cookie in his mouth.

His now acid green eyes looked at her own blue bell, fully expressing a single thought: challenge accepted. He bit the cookie, quickly chewing and swallowing the bite. He leaned back, and placed the tip of his index finger to his throat. He started to draw it downwards. Marinette realized he was tracing the path of the bite of cookie he took. Her face gained another shade as he did a body roll while tracing from his chest to his stomach.

He sighed contently, and hugged her again, burying his face in her neck. He sniffed her, and purred louder. "Your scent changed, purrincess." Another shade. She froze. He lifted his head to stare into her eyes. She noticed his pupils, while still blown wide open, were pointed at the tops and bottoms. "Y-you can smell that?", she squeaked. Adrien's purring laugh sounded strange to her ears, but his lust filled gaze met hers again. He brought her hand to his lips, and breathed,"I'll wait for you, purrincess." She gained an even darker shade of red as his lips met the back of her hand.