Ch 7

After explaining the situation to Sabine, the witch took the teens shopping the next day. "Get what you want here. I'll be a few stores over." With that, she left the two to their own devices. They exchanged a glance, both quickly looking away. "I-I guess we should g-get started, then?" The blonde nodded in agreement, taking the cart.

--------------------

"Marinette! I uh, didn't expect to see you here!" Hearing that voice set Adrien on edge. That goddamned ginger! "Oh! Um..hi, Nathaniel." She laughed nervously, waving at him. Tomato child's face lit up, and he ran over to her. Even though he was several yards away, he could still see Marinette was uncomfortable with the artist. His knuckles turned white against the grey of the cart's handle bar. Nathaniel looked sheepish for a moment, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "Look. I um....I was wondering if-" The Mau decided enough was enough, not even needing to see the "Help me!" signal she sent him behind her back. He quickly made his way to them, and wrapped his arm around Marinette's waist. The action didn't go unnoticed.

"Hey, man. How's it going?", Adrien greeted as smoothly as he could manage, trying not to lose his shit in public. "Uh...I'm doing fine, I guess. I never thought I'd see you here." "What, a man can't go shopping with his girlfriend?" Marinette's face lit up at the remark. "When exactly did you two become a thing?", Nathaniel asked skeptically, narrowed eyes darting between the two. "Oh, you know....a few days ago. Isn't that right, Bugaboo?" She snaked her arm around him, pulling him closer, and smiled brightly,"Yup!"

Adrien wanted to kiss her right then and there, even if only to drive the point home. He didn't need to. "Alright, I get it...", the ginger said begrudgingly as he walked away. They both let out a sigh of relief once he was out of earshot. "Th-thanks." The Mau chuckled, and brought her hand to his lips. "No problem, princess.", he said before kissing the back of her hand.

---------------------------

Dinner was an awkward affair for the teens. Marinette was picking at her bowl of fruit and honey, trying not to look bad in front of her crush. Adrien was observing her, wondering if this was normal behavior or if he had to go kick someone's ass, while he was munching on a bowl of mushroom onion soup. It actually tasted pretty damned good if he had anything to say about it.

"Mama, Papa....can I...uh...take this to my room?" Surprise colored her parents' features as Tom asked,"Why?" The young witch shifted in her seat slightly before answering,"I just......I had an idea for a design, and I wanted to draw it out before I forget it." Adrien quickly schooled his features. He didn't believe her. She was nervous when put on the spot, yes, but she's so passionate about her designs. He's seen her go total spaz over her sketch book during the derby competition. She was quiet this time.

He waited a few minutes after Sabine gave her permission to go until he finished, and placed his bowl in the sink. "Dinner was awesome! Thank you." "You headed to bed, son?", Tom asked. Adrien nodded, "Yeah, I'm a bit tired after today, and I've eaten more than I'm usually allowed." The older man nodded in understanding,"Well, I hope it stays that way. I don't want to see you carried in like that again. Nearly scared the life out of me and my wife." Adrien smiled at the concern the older man openly showed, and started to purr softly. Shock briefly crossed Tom's face, then he said,"Well, go get some sleep, son." "Goodnight.", the blonde said, walking up the stairs.

-------------------

Marinette quickly finished off her bowl before turning off the lights and jumping into bed. Her head was full, and not of design ideas. She thought back to earlier that day, to how he jumped between Nathaniel and her. How he held her close to him and kissed her hand....and how his emerald eyes met her blue bell orbs. The look in those eyes mirrored her current thoughts about the blonde demon.

How would it feel if he weren't just holding her, but trapping her under him. How would it feel if she allowed him to kiss more than just her hand? How would it feel if he touched her? She sighed and gasped as her fingers found her clit through her panties, her other hand planted over her mouth. She rubbed her bud lightly, teasing herself before her fingertips drifted downward to do the same to her entrance.

She could feel how soaked she was through her underwear, but didn't care. Her imagination was going wild. How big was he? Would he even fit? He is a demon. How good would he be with his tongue? She dipped a finger into her mouth, the pad rubbing against her tongue, and she moaned. She trailed the damp finger lightly down her throat, to the swells of her breasts. She moved the material of her shirt under her left breast, fully exposing the soft mound of flesh.

She re-wet her fingertip, and lightly pinched her nipple. She gasped, gently rolling it between her fingers. She did the same to her clit, moving her panties aside. She dipped a finger into her entrance, and smeared her nectar everywhere, coating her bud in the process. She was moaning now, and trying to keep quiet.

She never realized her trap door opened slightly with a certain curious boy on the other side, only to close just as quickly when she moaned said boy's name. Needless to say, Adrien had a hard time sleeping that night.