Ch 8

He had wanted to heed her calls all night. He wanted to go to her, to relieve her, to see if she was ready for him. No matter how much his imagination wandered, he knew it was nothing compared to the real thing. He wanted Mari. He NEEDED Mari. He couldn't stop himself from jacking off to the image of her heavy with his child, but her rich, velvety scent lingered in his nose the same way her beautiful voice lingered in his ears. He groaned in frustration. Now he had a taste of what he desired, and it wasn't enough. He came so many times already, but it wasn't enough! He needs her. She needs him!

No. She's not ready yet. He was tired, so physically tired, yet he felt like a live wire. Every time he tried to relax, he'd catch her muffled voice, calling for him, and he'd tense again. He knew she had to have been tired as well. She'd stopped calling, so she was probably asleep. He still wanted to. He wanted to so bad. He wanted a life with her, and he saw it, but it was still just out of reach. He sighed, looking down at himself. He was sticky with streams of his own semen from his thighs to his chest.

He growled, getting out of bed and walking to the door. He was still very much erect, and he figured he could keep going until dawn, but he needed to clean up before it dried. He cracked the door enough to look through it. Finding the coast clear, he made a beeline for the bathroom. He froze as he heard the slight creak of trapdoor hinges behind him, and the velvety scent reached his nose. "A-Adrien?! W-why are you n-n-naked?!", Marinette whisper screamed. Inhale. Exhale. He tried to reign in his nerves before straining, "Go back to your room unless you want me to do something you're not ready for." He stepped into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him.

He stood there for a second, in the darkened bathroom. He could tell the lights were off, but he could still see just fine. He caught a glimpse of his glowing acid green eyes in the mirror. "Neat.", he said to himself. Then his eyes wandered over the rest of his reflection, and boy, was he a mess. Hair messed up, sweaty and covered in his own cum. He sighed heavily, turning towards the shower. Just sitting under the water seemed like a good idea at that particular moment.