Chasing memories...

Encre's heart pounded. He looked back his happy times but it was to late now. He was going to die, this vampire was going to drain him of all life and leave his corpse to rot. Tears stung his eyes, he covered his mouth to stop his screams from escaping. It didn't matter now if he called for help, no one would hear him let alone find him. In his head he whispered the words of a poem his mother used to read him. His heart continued to pound at a faster rate. Would he have a heart attack and die? Or would this being suck him dry first? He couldn’t take it anymore the adrenaline, the sense of panic. It was too much for his mind to cope with. It shut off and Ence fainted, landing on the ground with a soft thud. Which shocked our mystery being. He didn't mean to scare him that bad. He just wanted to give him a little scare. Something to get his heart racing fir a moment and then he would laugh at it. This is not what he was looking for...
"Well i can't just leave him here on the ground" The being said puzzeling his situation. "I got it I'll take him to the palace and apologize for scaring him so terribly. I may be king of the Vampires but I am no monster!" He said with a chuckle to himself. Then he scooped up Encre bridal style and began to walk towards the castle. He came back and got his things as well. "He's was an excellent artist! But now that he's found the castle he can't go home...I've been needing someone to decorate the castle maybe that's what he can do..." the person said to himself as he placed Encre's thing beside the bed. He kissed him on the forehead and left him to rest.

A/N
Ahhhhh! Let the shipping begin! :D yay. Anyway I want to say I extremely failed with Fallacy. Yes i know he doesn't act so weird but I had to do it like this. Don't Judge Me! Till next time wait 1 sec srry for the late update I've been busy anf had writers block soo now Till Next Time

BOI!!!!!!