A pretty heart has no mind behind it

Encre stayed still, staring mindlessly not knowing what to do but before his creative mind could find something his thoughts were broken off.

"You've really messed up my wall you know...but it's quite beautiful no?" The voice Encre recognized as Fallacy. His smooth rich voice, soaked in pain but held such beauty, tore into Encre but it scared him and he sat up with a distant fear in his eyes. Fallacy laughed at his fear, he who laughs in the face of fear becomes other's fear, Encre shuddered and managed to croak out words.

"I-I'm sorry..." He mumbled, shaking. Fallacy laughed again and lifted Encre's face with his finger.

"You're cute little artist...So small, so fragile, yet very confident in his work...I like you Encre. I have a offer for you, Will you paint for me in exchange for your stay at the castle and you will be cared for like royalty?" Fallacy said, his words poured from his mouth in a rich creamy fashion that made Encre want to say yes. But he couldn't! He had a life and friends that would miss him! His son, his Ex Dream, Undyne, the King, Everyone! Encre looked up at Fallacy with tears burning in his eyes, not just of his overwhelming grief but rage as well.

"You make me sick, You, you monster! You kidnapped me know your actin like it never happened! I want to go home!" Encre screamed then realized what he said and covered his mouth with his hands. Tears streamed helplessly down his face. 

"I-i'm so s-sorry! I didn't mean to... I'm sorry..." Encre croaked helplessly. Except Fallacy didn't look mad he gave Encre a patient smile and sat beside him, patting him on the back.

"Shh I know it's hard but you found the vampire kingdom and I can't let others find it, my kind would be forced into extinction or worse... Encre I'm the one who should be sorry." Fallacy cooed. Encre buried face in Fallacy's sleeve and let his tears fall freely. Fallacy cradled Encre in attempts to comfort him. Encre felt he could trust Fallacy for reasons he didn't understand quite yet. Through sheer determination he lifted his head and looked up at Fallacy like a young child to their mother.
"Why are you so n-nice to me Fallacy?" Encre said stuttering. Fallacy froze as if he were unsure to his answer and every soundless second made Encre's heart pound against his chest faster and faster.
Then Fallacy spoke
"Encre I'm nice to you because even when I approached you, you didn't bring harm to me like most. I trust you in a way....does that make sense to you?"
Encre choked back his words and nodded. No matter how much kindness Fallacy would show him he still wanted to go home. He still had a life that wasn't here. He still needed to escape. Somehow.....that is.