The hidden ones never wake...

Encre began to panic. Maids and butlers swarmed through the hall in search for Encre. Encre held his breath not to make a sound again. Tears helplessly streamed down his face. He was terrified, he couldn’t move or look away from all the people in the hall. His mind begging him not to pull such a dangerous stunt. He braced himself he felt someone would find him, he didn't have the time. The cold metal of the armor pressed against him. He clenched his bag tightly to keep his pens and pencils from clanking together. After what seemed like hours had finally passed the group of maids decided to split up. All the people left the hall eerily empty and silent. Encre heaved a sigh. He inched out of the armor and began to creep down the hall, making sure no maids would see him. He slipped into a bedroom to catch his breath. He looked around the room looked recently used, or is still being used. Encre nearly jumped when he saw a small lump under the covers on the bed. He covered his mouth and went to leave but as he tried to open the door, someone on the other side did as well. Encre yelped and fell backwards in surprise, he immediately regretted this.
"Lord Jasper I hope you are not playing games this early!" The butler said as he opened the door. Luckily, Encre had hid behind the closet. The person in bed must of woken when the butler opened the door because they sat up and yawned.
"What do you mean Suave? I was sleeping...." the kid who must be Jasper said stretching.
"Oh maybe there's something wrong with the door...Well anywayget dressed breakfast is being prepared for you!" Suave said cheerily then continued "I'll be downstairs waiting! Oh ny the way one of your fathers guests got out if you see them call me".
"Ok Suave" Jasper said as he yawned again snd slid out of bed. Sweat slid down Encre's skull. He began to breathe heavily in fear of being found. Jasper walked up to the closet and opened it picking out his normal outfit. He began to undress, Encre shut his eyes tightly. After Jasper left Encre ran out of the room and down the hall. He managed to get down the stairs and down a hall then he ran straight into Fallacy literally. He ran into him fell backwards and started screaming. Fallacy picked him up and sighed relieved.
"There you are your late for breakfast, and you gave Suave quite a scare he thought you jumped out the window. Come on..."
Fallacy walked down the hall with Encre still in his arms. A rainbow of blush crept across Encre's face. Fallacy walked into a large dining room and set Encre down and pulled out a chair, and ushered him to sit. Encre wondered if he ran if Fallacy would kill him but the feast set out for breakfast looked so welcoming. Encre sat down hesitantly. Smells of all sorts filled the air each one more delicious smelling than the last. Encre couldn’t lie he was starved he managed not to drool in front of everyone. He smiled weakly still shaking with fear. Fallacy sat down beside him and Jasper sat beside him.
"Go ahead and eat Encre." Fallacy said with a laugh obviously seeing Encre was starved.
"T-thank you Monsuier F-fallacy" Encre said stuttering nervously. Everyone started eating Encre hesitated and stared blanly at yhe food on his plate. What if it's poisoned? What if it kills me? Encre paniced a bit.
"What's wrong Encre? Do you not like it?" Suave said concerned.
"N-no it's nothing" Encre said and he slowly ate some of his egg "mmm Yum" he said trying to make Suave feel better. The taste melted onto his tongue. It was so good! Encre ate a little faster trying to hold the taste forever. Fallacy chuckled and ate his meal, he set his utensils
"Now Encre we must speak. I'm sorry but because you found the way to my castle you cannot leave this will be your home frome now on..."
Encre almost choked.
"WHAT?!"
"I'm afraid so I'm sorry."
"But I must go home! I have friends! A boyfriend and child! A job, a good job! You can't do this!"
"Encre I just can't allow my home to be discovered! I can't allow even the smallest child go once they have found it"
"B-but I won't say a word I sware to the River Styx! I won't please!"
Tears formed in Encre's eyes and he let them fall freely. He shook his head. This couldn’t be happening. It just couldn't! Everything was falling apart, right before Encre's eyes. He got up and ran towards the hall.
"Encre wait!" Fallacy cried.
Encre ran into a bedroom and locked the door behind him, he curled up on the bed. He cried till he fell asleep having nightmares about this hell. This was a nightmare already for him he hated it. He hated his life at the moment, and he had a feeling it would stay that way for a while.