Awakening to a nightmare

Encre awoke in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room. He jumped up and almost tripped over his bag. "Where am I?!" He shouted but knew no one would answer. He began to tear up. The vampire had kidnapped him for his own amusement. His own entertainment! Encre wasn't going to be a puppet on strings for this, this monster! He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. At first he would try the window. He got on top of the desk which was in front of the window, and peered out. He hulped, he was at least 4 stories high and he was slightly afraid of heights. He inhaled and was going to jump but the someone opened the door. Encre jumped scared and embarrassed because he was sitting on a desk about to jump out  a window. "Monsuier, what are you doing?" asked the stranger. "Escaping thats what!" Encre said frustrated with a new sense of Determination. "Heheh that won't be necessary Monsuier Encre. This is your new home. Didn't Fallacy tell you? Probably not, I'll be right back please don’t jump out the window alright? The last one didn't make it" the stranger said as he closed the door. "Wait! Don't go!" Encre said but it was too late. He slid off the desk and sat on the bed. He really wanted to cry, but he sucked it up. Encre began to pace. He needed a plan to escape. That's it! The person never locked the door he could escape bdfore he returned! Brilliant! Encre slowly creaked open the door and peeked around each corner. Then he sprinted behind a vase. Then the person and the vampire walk into the room he was in. He silently snickered but then the vampire looked up in his direction. Encre paniced and crawled into a suit of armour that was beside him. The vampire turned to the butler person and said "Tell all the staff to find him and bring him to the dining room where i'll be waiting" then he turned and left. The butler nodded and speed walked down the hall looking everywhere for Encre. After a moment, a whole team of people began scurrying around the hall looking for Encre.

It was impossible for Encre to escape this perilous nightmare of his...

A/N:
Hey guys this is a short chapter buuut I'm trying to update all my stories you know enjoy questioning what happens next :3 Till Next Time

BOI!!!