Immature

For the love of all things holy, please stop commenting how there's inaccuracies and shit like "vi's shorter", I started writing this 4 to 5 years ago, arcane wasn't even announced at the time. It's driving me insane seeing them, and I've deleted quite a few of them... I'm very close to unpublishing this story to just stop seeing this stuff.

~one year later~
~Vi's POV~

'Ah, finally in my twenties... man did time fly by quick..' I sighed out as I leaned back in my chair and kicked my feet up onto the somewhat messy desk in front of me. 'It felt like it's was just yesterday that I was shot in the kneecap by the 'cold-hearted' sheriff.'

My purplish orbs had looked over at her, she had been hunched over at her desk filling in paperwork which made me roll my eyes and make a low 'Tsk' like noise which caught her attention. "Yes, Vi? And feet off your desk." She scoffed looking over at me from the corner of her eye.

I murmured a few cusses as I put my feet back down. "I'm bored, cupcake." I let out as I stretched out in my seat.

Caitlyn let out another loud scoff-like noise. "Not my problem, Vi." She said rolling her eyes and finally looking over at me.

I sighed, standing up from my desk so I could shuffle over to hers and lean onto it. "It will be if I take your paperwork away." I let out ready to grab the stack of finished paperwork.

The sheriff gave me a cold glare with her bright blue eyes. "You are one of the most immature people I've ever had to work with." She said lightly starting to grind her teeth.

I gave her a victory grin. "But you still keep me around so you must enjoy it," I replied keeping the grin plaster across my face as I watched the sheriff harshly rub her temples.

Small mumbled curses came from the sheriff's rose-colored lips before she stopped. "Quit it with that shit-eating grin." She said with a very unpleasant tone along with a sigh.

"You know you love this shit-eating grin though," I replied snickering a bit which the sheriff raised her hand and raised her middle finger at me. "Cupcake, that's pretty immature of you," I said teasingly.

"Damn you." She sighed out putting her head on her desk and let her arms dangle off the edges. "You drive me nuts."

"But I keep you on your toes," I responded putting her paperwork back onto her desk before folding my arms over my chest, the sheriff lifted her head from the table.

"I guess that is true." She let out shrugging her shoulders a bit and then leaned back in her chair. "What do you want to do enforcer?" She asked with a clear amount of annoyance in her voice.

"Maybe go out for a patrol or take a break from work for a little bit," I answered scratching the shaved part of my head, I noticed when I mentioned taking a break the sheriff seemed to cock a brow. "And yes I know you are married to your work but everyone needs to take a break once in a blue moon." I chuckled lightly.

She let a long-drawn-out sigh escape from her lips as she craned her neck off to the side causing a light popping. She grumbled world lowly that I couldn't hear as she pushed herself up and out of her seat. "Let's go before I change my mind."

"Relax Cait, it's not like this place is going to burst into flames while you're gone," I said playfully as I jokingly threw my arm ever her shoulder which caused her to tense up immediately. "Ease up."

She scoffed as she looked at my arm and then looked at me. "How do I relax around you?" She said almost as if she was teasing back.

I snickered lightly. "I know I ask myself that every day," I said jokingly which did cause her to let a soft and very posh giggle escape. "That's a better cupcake."

__________

Been a while, I honestly have been extremely busy with real-life lately to the point I haven't been capable of writing.

I do want to apologize for this super shitty chapter I'm trying to get back into writing so it's been a little hard