Chapter 1

Lizas POV

It's 5 minutes until lunch break and I feel like I'm about to die, I can't stand mr browns annoying old man voice. I look down at my time table and see what I have next after the break, which is math with mrs mcfry.

The bell finally rings, and everyone gets up to leave. I'm about to head out the door when someone walks in front of me almost making me trip, "Hey I'm Gabbie, you're the new girl right? You can sit with me at lunch and I can show you where all your classes are if you want!!"

I smile, "Hi I'm Liza and that would be great thank you."

We walk to my locker and I put my books away.

"What do you have next?" Gabbie asks.

"Math with mrs mcfry."

"Same here she's very nice."

We walk to the cafeteria and I follow her to a table with two other girls.

"Liza this is Carly and Erin."

"Hi, your the new girl aren't you?"

"Yea, I am."

"OH MY GOSH, guys today in science class guess who I got partnered with?!?!" Gabbie shrieks.

"Who?" Asks Erin.

"David."

All three of them start screaming.

"Uh can I ask who's David?" I say.

"David Dobrik is, like actually the hottest guy ever, and the best part is he's not even one of those stupid popular guys who think they're the shit. Like I could totally date him. OMG do you think I could?!" Gabbie says, I swear this girl doesn't take a breath and she rambles on a lot.

"Uh, could you guys point him out for me? I'd like to see what he looks like." I say.

Carly points to a table with 9 boys all yelling and screaming.

"Like that helps her Carly, it's the guy with the black cap and grey sweatshirt." Erin says.

I scan the table and I spot him, he has earphones in and he's on his phone.

"Oh, to be honest he's not that cute.
I don't see the big deal?" I say.

"WHAT?" Gabbie says.

"Maybe that's a good thing Gabbie one less girl to fight over him with," says Carly.

"Yeah cause the whole school doesn't love him already," Gabbie says.

~*~*~

Davids POV

I turn the volume up a notch on my phone. I'm trying to watch a video but I can't hear it over Zane and Heaths Bitch fight.

I sit back and start to watch the video when Alex nudges me. I sigh and pause the video.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Do you think the new girl is hot?" He asks.

I frown at him, "what new girl? Oh wait I don't actually care haah."

He points to the table with Carly, Erin, Gabbie and someone who im pretty sure is the new girl.

"Oh great she's friends with the psychotic girls," I say laughing. I catch Gabbies eye by accident and they all start screaming except the new girl who waves at me. I frown at her then go back to my video.

diza // first sightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें