Chapter 2

Lizas POV

I finally finish my first day of school. It was alright I guess, Gabbie and the girls are okay, but that David guy was rude.

I go into my bedroom, my favourite place in the universe. I get changed into some old gym shorts and a sweatshirt that surprisingly still fits me from the seventh grade. I go onto Instagram and see I have five follow requests from.

@gabbie
@carly
@erin
@alexernst
@daviddobrik

I accept the first three then I DM Gabbie ;

Liza - hey do you know who Alex ernst is?

Gabbie - OMG that's Davids best friend

I sigh and don't answer. I wouldn't be surprised if that girl has a shrine for David. Suddenly I get a DM from David.

David - hey, new girl right?
Liza - yea. Your the guy who gave me a death glare right? :))
David - hey I'm sorry about that I was just pissed.my friends annoying me. I don't know if you know this but my theatre teacher emailed me saying you have to be my partner for the assignment cause I don't have one yet.
Liza - what assignment??? I only just got here today!!
David - chill out dude. You got to work with a partner, write a Script about anything, then act it out.
Liza - when's it due?? When did everyone start??
David - idk well I'll see u tomorrow.
Liza - wait how did you and Alex find my Instagram?
David - easy Alex did some stalking and found your account 😂

I roll my eyes and turn off my phone and grab my copy of the book, "everything everything".

~*~*~

(Still lizas pov)

"Okay fellow students, you may have noticed we do indeed have a new student. Liza could you please say five interesting things about you?" Says Mr Joseph.

Any other student would be nervous to do this. But I guess not me, I naturally love being in the spotlight, once you get to know me you'd probably wish I'd shut up actually.

I stand up and walk to the front, "My name is Liza Koshy. My goals are to be a successful actor and YouTuber," I stand back and loose my step and i fall to the ground and bang my head on the side of a piano on the way down.

I hear a few people start laughing and soon everyone is talking and laughing.
David comes to my side and and leans down, "are you okay?"

I nod and I get up. Mr Joseph clears his throat, "Ahh thank you everyone. Liza you may sit down."

I walk to the back of the class and sit down and surprisingly David joins me.
"Sorry nobody here has matured yet even though we're all gonna graduate soon," he whispers to me.
"You don't need to apologise." I said looking at my hands, still embarrassed.

"Yeah well it was kind of funny," David says. I frown at him.

"Chill out dude it was a joke."

"Okay! Everyone get into your partners! Remember you have to act these out in two weeks!" Mr Joseph says.

"Two weeks?! That's," I start to panic but David finishes my sentence.

"Heaps of time. We can always get together after school if we have to." David says.

"So what should our play be about?" I ask.

He shrugs then goes on his phone.

I sigh and grab some paper and a pen.

{20 minutes later}

"Ive wrote a script," I say.

David nods but doesn't look up.

"I don't understand you David Dobrik, you were rude to me yesterday, nice to me earlier and now your rude again!" I say.

"Your acting like a crazy attached girlfriend."

~*~*~

Gabbie slams the table with her hands, "YOU ARE PARTNERS WITH DAVID FOR THEATRE?!?!?!?!" She screams.

I nod, "he doesn't do anything though, I had to write the whole script myself."

"Ooh what's it about?" Carly asks.

"It's about it an alternate universe everything is black and white until you meet your soulmate."

"Wow that's so cool!"

"Nah I actually copied the idea of someone else from tumblr." I say.

David comes up to our table and Gabbie turns white.

"Liza i need your number so we can FaceTime and practice the thing," he says, giving Gabbie a weird look.

He hands me his phone and I make myself a contact and add my number.

"Thanks." He says and walks off.

You can probably guess what Gabbie talked about for the rest of the lunch break.