Prologue

Hey guys it's a Dark story.. Support me..Vote and comment lovelies.. I wrote with long ago with Professor Story.. Publishing this story after one year.. Please guys no bashing..And don't accuse Manik..Wait for his Pov and his side of story too..

In a big mansion a girl is shouting at a guy..

Girl:you said you love me but you didn't..

Guy: don't you dare say that again.. I love you more than my life..

Girl: really..You love me..You love me that's why you are marrying another girl right..

Guy:yes I love you.. I have to marry her because of circumstances nandu.. I love you more than my life.. I will die without you..

Nan: really you can't live without me Manik..

Man:yes because you are my reason to live..

Nan: I too love you.. I can't live without you..You know what my parents want me to marry..So I will also marry the person my dad chose for me.. Because I am not a whore to love the guy who is going to marry soon..This was it for manik..He angrily went towards her and gripped her arms tightly digging his nails in her soft skin and pulled her towards him..And shouted..

Man:yes you are a whore but only mine.. I will kill the person who marry you..You will become widow the next second of your marriage.. I will not let you go..You are mine only mine..You have to be mine.. I can't even stand others looking at you..

Nan:you can't even stand others looking at me but you..You are marrying another girl Manik..

Man:yes I am marrying another girl that didn't I touch her.. I will treat her like a shit to me.. Because Manik Malhothra loves Only one person in this whole world that is only you..You are my life nandu..

Nan:If we live in this relationship society call me your mistress..

Man:yes society call you my mistress..But I don't care.. Whole world comes to know that my mistress is my love my life..And smashed his lips with hers..Nandu also responded with equal favour..

So guys here is the prologue of my new story..This is also a dark story a very different concept..You will see Manik's pagalpan..You will see his Love and Passion towards nandu..

Hey guys support me..Vote and comment lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv