Epilogue

Hey guys here is the last part of the Story..Show Your Love by Voting and Commenting.. By the way I didn't disappear I was busy with My Job..Sorry Guys..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Today is a private party going on between Malhotra's,Taneja's and Sarnas..Manan were waiting for a right chance or right time to bring Twinj affair out.. Nyonika was helping them too..Kunj entered and they can't help the smirk when they saw him checking out Twinkle..Well today they will bring their reality out for sure..

Party has come to an end finally..All were sitting in living room when suddenly Manik stood infront of their big LED TV and said..

Man:Tonight, I am going to show you all the reality of My Wife Twinkle Manik Malhotra, opps sorry Tonight I am going to show you the reality of kunj's mistress Twinkle disgusting Malhotra..Twinj looked at eachother shocked..

Raj stood from his seat and shouted..

Raj:Shut up manik.. don't you dare create a scene here.. Everything is going fine so let it be..

Man:Nothing is fine dad.. nothing is..you bloody ruined my life so just shut up now..Isn't it enough that you married me to a whore like twinkle rejecting a person like Nandini..First you let me play the video then talk till then keep your mouth shut..

Leela looked scared..No this can't be happening..This can't be happening with Twinkle..It is happening because of her only..But how did they come to know about Twinj and what was he saying he loved Nandini..did she in her anger seperated not only Twinj but these people too..

Manik played the video..All were shocked to see the video of them kissing eachother..Twinj were lost in eachother too much in the kiss that they didn't notice how their hands moved on eachother body parts.. Twinkle bent her head low,her respect was made a show there..Kunj can't take it anymore and broke the TV..All the Family members were disgusted with TV especially Raj..

Man:Well well well ab break karne se kya hoga Mr.Sarna.. You would have broke your affair with my wife but you didn't..

Kunj:Just Shut Up..Warna Mujhse Bura koi nahi hoga..

Raj: Don't you dare raise your voice on my son..you bloody had affair with his wife and you still has the audacity to shout at him.. I regret getting this girl married to my son.. I ruined his life with my own hands..Mujhe pehle Patha hotha ki ye aisi itni Giri hui ladki hain toh I would have never got her married to my son..

Leela:Zubaan sambalke baat kijiye Mr.Malhotra..Dont you dare say a word against my daughter.. I won't tolerate it..

Nyo:Ohh Really?..But you can tolerate her having an affair with their son..Before she can say anything..She herself said..We know the reality you don't have to defend your cheating daughter..

Sarna Parents were shocked why they never knew about Twinj before,if so they would have got them married keeping their competition or rivalry outside because nothing Matters more than their happiness..

Sarnas instantly left from there with guilt for not knowing this before but not before dragging Leela with them to know the real Truth..

Man:Ye lo tumlogon ke Parents bhi baag Gaye..looks like it is a plan to trap Malhotra's and rob us so that your family can be the richest..May be this rivalry was a Facade..But never knew your Mother can send you to me for More Twinkle..Kunj closed his eyes with pain..this is too sudden that he is not getting anything..

Nan:Why are you soo shocked Manik..this bitch is a gold digger so like a good gold digger she will definitely come to you..Went towards Twinkle..Can't believe you will come out as a whore.. I agree you were a gold digger but this is too much yaar..Paison keliye Manik ke saath soyi ttum.Twinj got disgusted and angry with her words..Before she could continue Twinkle slapped her hard on her cheek..