part 5

Hey guys here is the new part..next one is going to be the last one..Do Vote before you start..No non sense please..to all those people Read karna hain toh karo warna nahi.. don't fuck with Me please because I know how to fuck you back hard..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Manan were still making love while Twinkle was sitting in the garden crying over her fate..no one is there for her to understand her pain.. She was sitting in the garden lost in her thoughts when she felt a hand on her shoulder.. Twinkle was both scared and shocked..She turned around and was shocked to see Kunj standing there..First she looked at him shocked but then her shock turned into anger..She was about to go from there but Kunj held her hand stopping her..She tried to free her hand from his tight grip but whom is she kidding..He is much more stronger than her.. Understanding he won't let her go,she stopped struggling and stood there..Kunj looked at her with guilt and said..

Kunj: Twinkle please look at me once.. please.. I know I was wrong, I did a mistake or I can say a Sin but kya karu?.. I was very angry that Time.. I was Heartbroken.. I Love You Twinkle, I Am too Possessive about You and I can't see you with anyone else so in my anger I broke your heart with my words.. I Am Sorry Twinkle,Mujhe Maafkardo..

Twinkle: Hogaya ab Main jao..said sternly..

Kunj:No I won't let you go.. please Twinkle.. I Am Appologizing na.. Please give me once chance.. I won't repeat this again please and sat on his knees joining his hands infront of her..

Twinkle looked at him for a moment and said..

Twinkle:Okay I forgive you and was about to go again but Kunj held her hand from stopping her..

Kunj:Where?..

Twinkle:Mere Pati ke pass to open My legs as I Am a slut but before she could say anything more Kunj slammed his lips with her's and kissed her,she started beating him on his chest trying to push him away but Kunj continued kissing her..In the heat of the moment Twinkle also lost in his kiss and kissed him back..They both kissed passionately..They broke the kiss and looked at eachother..

Kunj:Trust Me Twinkle, I am really Sorry, I Am Guilty, I Am Regretting every word I said..She can see the Truth in his eyes..

Twinkle looked at him for sometime and said..

Twinkle:This is the last time I am forgiving you Kunj..if you misunderstand Me again.. I will never forgive you again..This is the last chance Kunj Sarna..Last One..

Kunj:That was the last Time I used those words for you or hurted you.. I will not repeat that again.. Twinkle just nodded with a Smile..So?..So Are We good?..We are still Lovers Right?..

Twinkle:Well woh toh Main sochke batati hoon and smirked..Kunj knew that was an yes..So he hugged her tightly and kissed her all over her face madly which made her giggle..

Kunj: I Love You Baby.. I Love You Soo Much Jaan..

Twinkle: I Love You Too Kunj Sarna..He kept his hand on her shoulder and was about to remove her blouse from her shoulder but she stopped him and said..Not Before Our Marriage,Not Before I Divorce him..Kunj just nodded,pecked her lips and left from there..

Here in the Room Manan slept after making Love.. Twinkle came towards their room and sat there when she was sure they are not doing it again.. Twinkle is Happy as she got her Love back..She sat there with a Smile and slept like that..

Next Morning

Manan woke up early as nandini has to go before anyone sees her,They opened the door and saw either sides,when there was no one, Nandini went outside but saw Twinkle sleeping Peacefully in a sitting position there..This angered her and not able to control it she slapped Twinkle on her cheek which woke her up from her sleep..Twinkle don't know how to react..This girl in her anger is losing her shit and without thinking anything hurting her again and again..Before Twinkle could say anything nandini left from there.. Twinkle turned and saw Manik standing there,he did feel bad for her but this girl deserved every humiliation for Marrying him for her greed..

Manik went inside with Twinkle following behind him..This is the last time she is leaving them..Next Time She will show what she is if they continue hurting and humiliating her..

Twinkle took her saree and went inside the washroom while Manik slept on bed again feeling tired..

Twinkle came outside draped in a beautiful Red coloured saree and stood infront of the mirror,Her Kunj is with her and that is making her extremely happy..she got ready and filled her maang with Sindoor,not because of Marriage or Love but for her Mom who will come today for PhagPhere rasam and sat on sofa..She was disgusted to even touch that dirty bed..she made a face and started playing with her mobile..

After sometime someone knocked their room so Twinkle stood up and opened the door..There stood nyonika,she looked inside and saw Manik sleeping without shirt..she was too shocked to react..She looked at Twinkle,her lips are swollen..she got the idea of what must have happened..Twinkle clearly felt the hatred have for her so she didn't say anything but looking at nyonika she got the idea of what she must be thinking and said..

Twinkle: don't worry.. nothing happened between us.. nyonika gave her a smirk Twinkle felt the need to wipe off that so she said..Aapke bete ki itni aukaat nahi hain ki woh Mujhe chuye..said with Proud,Arrogancy and Not to forget the sexy smirk which made nyonika burn in anger..

Nyo:Well aukaat toh tumhari nahi hain..now just shut up and hato.. Twinkle nodded with a smirk and gave her the space to go inside.. Nyonika went inside and slapped on his back hardly which made him awake..

Man:Mom why are you slapping Me soo hard..

Nyo:Nahi toh kya karu tumhari Aarti utaru that you are sleeping without shirt infront of that gold digger..what if she takes advantage of this situation and uses it against us in future..

Manik immediately sat,wore his shirt and saw Twinkle angrily while she ignored his angry look royally and went downstairs..

Twinkle POV:Ajeeb log hain..they think what they want to that's it but they won't try to think or understand others..looks like this family thinks that World revolves around their assess and shook her head with disgust..

Twinkle entered the kitchen and saw that breakfast is ready..Nandini stayed in another room so she too entered the kitchen at the same time.. Nandini saw Twinkle busy in checking food so to hurt her she took her hand in her's and kept it in the hot gravy which made her shout in pain..Before anyone comes nandini smirked and left from there..

Twinkle was shouting with pain as it is burning alot so she went towards sink and kept her hand under the tap,she started crying..what did she do to deserve this..

Manik and Nyonika came downstairs into the dining hall after sometime and saw Nandini sitting on sofa with a smirk while Twinkle is keeping the dishes on dining table with shaking hands..she ordered servants not to help her..Servants knowing how much important nandini is to Manik and Nyonika followed her orders..

Manik and Nyonika can't help but smirk at that gold digger..

All sat on dining table,Raj left to Paris the same night they got Married..Nyonika left from there giving them a nod while Manik sat on a chair with Nandini in his lap..they looked at her and expected her to react but instead she gave them a boring look which pissed them too..They are trying to hurt her but she is not reacting..They had their breakfast and left from there..

Like these 3 months passed..They tried to hurt her but Twinkle pursued her career ignoring everything and to stay away from manan.. She also gets a chance to meet Kunj this way..

Manan used to spend a lot of time together,their bond became even more strong,they are waiting for a chance to get rid of Twinkle and one day they finally got the reason when they saw Twinkle meeting Kunj..Kunj not being able to control kissed her after long time..

Manan recorded this..they smirked at eachother.. Tomorrow they will play this in their home and will make a big scene out of this and will push that bitch Twinkle from their lives..They will ruin her for ruining their relationship..

Hope You Liked it..

Do Vote and Comment..

Love
PriyaShiv