part 1

Hey guys here is the first part of his mistress..Path a nahi kyun Mujhe Study large waqt hi updates likhne ka Mann karta Hain..Anyways Here is the Update..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

After arguing with nandini..Manik managed to make nandini agree with him but inside nandini is thinking ways to torture his wife..(P.s:nandini is a little obsessive lover)

Nan:But Manik mujhe reason batao so that I can be at Peace please..

Manik looked at her and decided to tell her the reason..

Man:Nanduni you know right..dad is always against our relationship..He was never happy but still he never said anything but then everything changed when he met leela taneja Twinkle's Mother..

Nan:That Miss Amrister..

Man:Yes..That bitch's mom want us to get Married and My Dad is more than Happy..I said no for the Marriage coz I can't see anyone in your place but he threaded Me that he will kill you..he will destroy you..remember few days back your car breaks failed..That was My Dad..He was the one behind that accident..I can save you but his men is everywhere..I cant live without you..And then I decided to beat him in his own game..

Nan:How?..

Man:first I will Marry that gold digger bitch..Then torture her,humiliate her and prove her a whore that she will regret it and run away like a coward..then We will spread rumours that she ran away with her lover..She can't do anything to prove herself coz till then we must have manipulated them..

Nan:nice idea..those disgusting creatures deserves this for separating us..wait and watch I will torture that bitch mentally that she will die everyday..

Manan Smirks..

OtherSide:

A girl is crying hugging her Mom..

Girl:Mom..please don't do this I don't want to Marry him..I want to marry kunj..I love him Mumma..I cant live without him..

Her mom pushed her away..

Mom:Shut Up Twinkle..You have to Marry Manik..I hate those sarnas..

Twi:But I Love Kunj Mom..I Love Him..

Leela:Fine..goes inside and comes back with kerosene can in her hands..Twinkle looks at her shocked as she poured whole liquid on herself and lightens the lighter..

Leela:Teek hain..I will Die and you live your happily ever after with your kunj..

Twinkle moves forward..

Leela:Stop..If you take even one step forward I will burn Myself..Chose Me or Him..

Twi:Mom..Please..

Leela:Fine and about to burn herself when Twinkle Shouts..

Twi:I will Marry him mom..I will Marry him please stop..

Leela smiles, throws away lighter and Hugs Twinkle..

Leela:I Am soo Happy Twinkle..I Am Soo Happy but tears are falling from Her doe Eyes..

Kunj who came to take Twinkle with him stops hearing Twinkle's shout..It breaks His Heart that She without thinking about Him decided to Marry Manik and leaves from there with broken Heart..

Hope You guys Like It..It is not edited..

Do Vote and Comment Guys if You want Me to complete this FS Soon..

Love
Priyashiv..