part 2

Hey guys here is the new part..Do Vote and Comment Lovelies..It Matters the Most..This nandini is different Lovelies..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Hey guys here is the new part..Do Vote and Comment Lovelies..It Matters the Most..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Twi: I will marry him Mom but please don't ever do something like that.. please..Cried hugging her Mom..

Leela:Beta.. I won't ever do that again.. Don't Cry..Stop Crying Twinkle..

She stopped crying..She Loves Kunj alot but for that she can't become too selfish to the point that she kills her own Mom who raised her with lots and lots of dreams in her eyes..

Twinkle just nodded and left from there to meet Kunj..She messaged Kunj to meet her on their usual point and he agreed..

They met and Twinkle told him that..

Twinkle:Kunj.. I Am getting Married to Manik Malhotra..She was expecting Kunj to shout at her or become angry but he was looking at her with a calm smirk..This confused Twinkle..

Twinkle:Kunj Why are you not saying anything,Are you not angry with Me?..
Twinkle said being confused..

Kunj:Why will I be angry baby..It is your Life..Your Wish..Who am I ?..Just a boyfriend or I can say just another boy in your Life..

Twinkle:Kunj why are you saying like that?..You are the only Man in My Life and you know it but still you are talking like this..

Kunj:Well not anymore Miss Twinkle Taneja..Opps Sorry..Soon to be Mrs Manik Malhotra..

Twinkle:Kunj Aisa Kyun bolrahe ho.. Please Meri baat ek Baar suno..

Kunj:Kya Sunu..haa..kya sunu main,That how you are going to share your bed with that bastard or that his you are going to open your pretty legs like a slut for that bastard or how you are going to fuck your soon to be husband after your Marriage..Bolo..Tell na..Or kya sunu..

Twinkle can't take it anymore and slapped him hardly on his cheek,Kunj looked at her shocked.. Tears are falling from her big doe eyes..Her Eyes are not Twinkling anymore like They always does..

Twinkle:How?..How can you say that Kunj?..You are the only person in My Life,You were a playboy not Me.. I always trusted you even when you went to business trips with your pa..

Kunj:Just Shut Up.. I never touched My Pa..Taking her was important for business..

Twinkle:Same with Me.. Marrying him is important too, I can't let her die..How can I see My Mom killing herself infront of My Eyes..But you won't understand..

Kunj:Haa I won't understand..Main Kyun samju..You are getting married to that bastard..

Twinkle:Well Kunj Sarna,You know problem kya hain?..The problem is you don't trust Me.. I agree I Am marrying him but this marriage will break soon.. I will never let him touch me.. I will never but guess what Kunj Sarna, I will never accept you back again..We Are Over.. I can't be with someone who don't trust Me.. I will not love or sleep with Manik too..You know why?.. I can never stop loving you but that love is not enough for Me to take you back..Good Bye Kunj Sarna..Hope We Never Meet Again..

Twinkle left from there with a Heavy Heart while Kunj stood there regretting his actions..He shouldn't have insulted her love like that..He was the only man whom she loved but still he hurted her with his words..

Kunj:Sorry Twinkle but We can never be over,We can never break,We will be together no matter what,Infact I will win you back no matter what and smiled..

And finally the Marriage Day Arrived..

Neither Manan nor Twinj is Happy.. Everyone is hurting..They soo want to stop this Marriage but They can't..

Manik looked at his nandini,he soo wants her to be his bride but he is getting that gold digger as his Wife..Well He will scare her to the point that she runs away for her Life..

To Avoid any further controversies Twinkle Parents invited Sarnas too and they attended for the sake..Kunj came there just to see her..She is his and he knows that..

He was looking for Twinkle when he bumped into nandini..Kunj looked at her and smiled..

Nan:Do I look like a joker..why are you smiling Mr..

Kunj: Because you look cute..

Nan:oye line maar rahe ho kya..

Kunj:No way in hell..Well Miss I have a very pretty girlfriend.. I don't think I even need to look at others when My Girlfriend herself steals other's attention even without doing anything..

Nan:Acha..then why were you smiling..

Kunj: Because you look cute like My sister pritika..You are as cute as my sister miss..Agar koi dekhe ga toh sochega you are my sister..

Nan:Oohoo..Then you can call Me sister Bhayya..

Kunj:Okay Behna..And they both chuckled..Who thought their Lover's Love is going to become their sister or brother..

Nan:Waise where is your sister pritika..

Kunj:she is here somewhere and looked around..There she is.. Nandini saw his sister and said..

Nan:wow she does looks cute,but she don't look like me..

Kunj:Isliye toh maine bola she looks cute like you behna..

Nan:Ohhhkaay bhai..They smiled at eachother and parted their ways..

Manik was sitting in mandap when his so called bride entered..He looked at her and he was spell bounded by her beauty..She is very pretty and he now got to know why she became Miss Amritsar but then for him only nandini matters..His nandini is the only person who has his heart..no beauty can steal it..Beautys come and go but only his nandini has his heart..

Manik POV:Better Luck Next Life Miss Pretty..

Twinkle too looked at him..Well she can't deny the fact,He is handsome,He does looks like Greek God but her Kunj is no less.. Handsome Men come and go but only Kunj stays..He is the only one who has her heart..(I was Laughing while writing this..Ajeeb log hain..That's what I felt Writing this)..

Girls made Twinkle sit beside Manik,They both gave look of Tashan to eachother..

Kunj and Nandini saw this and they both were angry and insecure..They expected others to be ugly but they turned out to be the most Good Looking..Kunj expected an ugly,bald guy but that Man is too good looking,if he was a gay then he would have married Manik for sure..Same way nandini expected someone ugly and disgusting girl but that girl turned out be too Pretty and Graceful..She would have Married Twinkle if she was not straight.. Leaving all that shit, All nandini want is to make her Life Hell and she will make her Life living Hell no matter what..

Hope You Guys Like It..It Is Not Edited Lovelies..

How was the Update?..

Nandini?..

Manik?..

Twinkle?..

Kunj?..

Points 1-10?..

Do Vote And Comment Lovelies..Your Response Matters The Most..

Love
PriyaShiv..