part 4

Hey guys here is the New Part..It's Mature and Hot..Well when I was Writing this part I felt it is Wrong,Though I wrote this scene because of the Plot still I can't help the feeling of guilt..It is actually a type of betrayal for Twinkle or atleast that's what I felt because if that was nandini in Twinkle's Place then I would have despised Manik for sure but here it doesn't matter to Twinkle though..Still I want You all to say What You feel..Anyways People who were Missing that hot Writer,today you will get to see that Writer Again Lovelies.

I wrote such type of Story because I was sick of Reading Nandini crying,seeing her husband with others etc etc and his gf hurting nandini Isliye I Wrote this One..

Do Vote You Before You Start Reading..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Manan were lost in eachother,They were kissing like crazy..They are too hesitant to break the kiss..they can't.. their increasing desires are making it difficult for them..they are losing their sanity..However lack of oxygen forced them to break apart..Manan looked at eachother in the eyes,They can clearly see the Love they have for eachother..They again slammed their lips,kissing eachother hard and passionately..

They broke apart and said at the same Time..

Manan: I Love You Baby,You are My Reason to Live.. I Love You the Most..and chuckled..

Manik lifted Nandini in his arms and took her toward their bed and laid her there..

Nandini encircled her hands around his neck and pulled her closer..

Nan:Come Close,Itna close aao ki Air bhi na guzre humari beech..

Man:Itna pass aaunga ki you will feel my every inch of body on you baby..

Nan:Then come..What are you waiting for?..

Manik kissed her forehead ever so gently and removed her dupatta..she laid there in all her glory with only a backless blouse covering her twins..He kept looking in her eyes and kissed her breast over her dress tempting her or warning her about what was going to come..

Manik with his two fingers traced her forehead,nose,mouth,neck ,breasts and stopped on her navel..He kept his forefinger in it making her laugh..Her giggles made him happy..He removed his finger only to replace it with his lips,this made her close her eyes in pleasure,his tongue entered inside her navel making her head spin with pleasure..

She pulled him even more closer and pressed her lips with his kissing him hard and passionately,their lips moved symmetry trying to dominate eachother..

Twinkle sat outside of their room while her husband is with his lover inside their room..It didn't hurt her but it did hurted her self respect..If he wants to be with his lover then he would have out of their Mansion or in other room why he have to humiliate her like this..Then she remembered how Kunj insulted her and hurted her with his words,Tears flowed from her big doe eyes..Why?..Why didn't he trust her?..What is missing?..Was his love soo weak that he thought she will sleep with Manik betraying or forgetting his love..She felt alone,no one there by her side..Nandini is a better lover than her Kunj,infact she is the best,she trusted her love unlike her so called lover..From the looks manan were giving eachother she understood Manan are lovers..First she thought they were just in physical relationship but today after the care they showed for eachother she is sure about their love..She did nothing but cried on her Fate..

Inside the room manan were busy in their love making session..Manik encircled his hand around her waist and made her sit..He climbed on bed behind her and kissed on her neck making her close her eyes,he gave her a love bite showing his rights on her and whispered in her ears..

Man: I Love You Baby,You are Mine and I Am yours..

Nan: I Love You breathing heavily..

Manik started opening the hooks of her blouse making her desperate with his painfully slow moves..

He removed her blouse and traced her spine which made her arch her back,her head touched his shoulder..Manik smirked seeing his affect on her..

Manik bit her ear and sucked it making her cry in pleasure and anger..

Nan:Stop bloody teasing me Malhotra and claim me..

Man:You are desperate..Aren't you?..

Nan: I Am and you know it..Now stop playing and please make love to me..

After hearing her plead Manik decided to stop his teasing and removed his sherwani showing off his six pack abs..

He fisted her hair still sitting behind her and arched her head back,bit her lips while his other hand pressed her breast gently yet passionately in its own way..Now nandini's head on his thigh,He bent down and placed kiss on her forehead, nose then lips,chin,neck and finally his lips touched her breast which made her shiver with pleasure,his tounge moved on her nipple sucked it,biting it while his other hand is pressing her other breast and fingers pinching her nipple..As nandini is lying on his thigh she kept her hands on his shoulder while he is still doing his magic on her twins,she bit his shoulder and sucked it which made him bite her breast more..Not being able to take this more nandini pushed him on his back and climbed on him which madeManik smirk..

She traced her hands on his chest and abs which made him hard as rock..They both are desperate but still they can't stop themselves from teasing eachother..She bent down and bit his nipple making him hiss..she placed kisses on his torse and finally her hand touched his pant,Manik has his eyes closed in pleasure..She removed his pant painfully slow,he opened his eyes and looked at her when her hand touched his manhood,she pressed her finger on his manhood and removed his boxers slowly..Manik is looking at her excitedly which made her smirk,still looking in his eyes she took his manhood in her mouth still running her hand on his length..Manik arched his back feeling the pleasure,his head is spinning with pleasure..Not taking it anyone he pushed her on her back,hovered over her,removed her remaining clothes and pressed his lips to her clitoris,this sudden attack made her hiss both in pain and pleasure,Manik played with her soaking wet core with his tongue,not being able to take this anymore she released her juices all over his mouth..He sucked her clean..

Nan:Manik please..

Man:What please baby..

Nan: Please claim me Manik,shouted desperately and she was sure his wife must have listened this for sure..Manik claimed her in one go as he himself can't control his desires and started moving in and out of her roughly and fastly..He made her lie on her back and entered her from backside pounding on her with animalistic speed which made her shout in pleasure..He filled her with his juices and lied on her back panting heavily still inside her..He lied beside her after coming out of her but before he could do anything nandini sat on him and made him enter her,started riding him..They both lost in pleasure made love whole night sometimes slow,sometimes rough,sometimes fast but they did made love whole night..

Outside their room Twinkle who listened their shouts felt extremely disgusted so she left from there and sat in Garden but got scared when she felt a hand on her shoulder..

Hope You Guys Like It..It is not edited..

How was the Update?..

Manik?..

Nandini?..

Twinkle?..

Manan?..

Do Vote And Comment Lovelies,Your Response Matters The Most..

Love
PriyaShiv..