Damnation Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Selena's P.O.V.

Jack the Ripper Part Two

I watched as Ciel leaned on the dirty brick wall in the rain. I sat upon a roof with my yellow cat eyes looking down on them. Sebastian looked up and motioned me over to them. I grinned in my head and leisurely jumped down to the cobblestone ground.

Ciel talked of what the prostitutes had in common whilst Sebastian looked down at me with soft eyes. "Beautiful, glossy black hair." he said. "Sinfully loveable." He continued to ignore Ciel as he spoke. Sebastian kneeled down in front of me as I brushed up against his legs purring in content. "So soft... yes so soft..."

"Listen when I'm talking to you!" Ciel snapped.

"I apologize. She is a rare beauty to behold." Sebastian said as he cradled me in his arms. "So soft." Then a scream pierced through the cold, rainy night. I jumped out of Sebastian's arms and ran around the corner. I transformed into my human self with boy's clothing on and ran around the corner again as if I had just gotten there.

"Let's go." Sebastian said before we took off running. As Ciel was about to open the door I called out to him.

"Ciel wait!"

But it was too late.

Already had he seen the blood. Already had he seen the body. Already had he seen the red. Sebastian jumped and, grabbed him, and jumped back, shielding him from the scene.

"Ciel!" I took my brother in my arms and he shook as he breathed raggedly. I took his face in my hands and wiped the small smear of blood off his face. The look in his eye is something I will never forget. Forever it will haunt my dreams, along with the cult.'

Sebastian stood tall in front of us. "That's quite the mess you made, Jack the Ripper." he said, as a figure started to walk out of the room. "...Or should I say, Grell Sutcliff?"

Then, Grell walked out with a terrified expression on his face and blood all over him.  I covered Ciel's eyes, not wanting him to see anymore.

"Y-you have it all wrong!" Grell stuttered. "I heard the scream and ran over here, but she was already..."

"I think you can stop playing innocent in that body Grell." Sebastian said as blood dripped from Grell's body. "This is the first time I met someone like you in the human world. You acted out the role of the 'harmless, incompetent, butler' quite nicely."

"Nicely?" Grell said as a grin spread across his face. He lifted his head more as his eyes widened and his grin spread even more. "Do you really think so?"

He tugged out the ribbon in his hair and removed his glasses. "That's right. I'm an actress honey." He got out another pair of glasses that were red with skulls. "And I'm absolutely first-rate." He ran a comb through his long hair and it turned red. He added eyelashes to his eyes. "But you're not really "Sebastian" either are you? And the human girl isn't so human after all, hmm?"

"That is the name I received from my master," Sebastian said with a small smile. "So yes, I am......at the moment. And as for the girl....you need not worry yourself over her."

"My, so your a "faithful dog" character are you? Though for a fine looking man like you, that's fabulous too. And for her, I think I do need to worry myself over her. After all, she is a beauty, is she not?" Grell asked, eyes closed. "Well than, Sebastian....No, Bassy, let me re-introduce myself." He opened his eyes and flipped his hair over his shoulder. "I am Grell Sutcliff, butler to the Burnetts. I'm sure we two butlers can get along fabulously." He said, as he blew Sebastian a kiss and winked at me.