Chapter 1 (ok we're getting started lets goooo)

~Ayano's POV~
Ever since somebody moved away (I don't really remember who) I felt upset. I cried in school, got bullied by other kids, and the only emotions I could feel were sadness and loneliness. I begged my parents to let us move. They found a place, luckily. Now today is my first day of Sophomore year at Akademi High school, although it's still going to be a maze, they RENOVATED the place. So the Sophomores can't even guide the Freshmen.
~Still Ayano's POV~

I did my normal thing (run to school with toast in my mouth). "Hey do you know the way around here?" I ask a boy with dreamy eyes. "Er yes!"

~Taro's POV~
Hmm perfect timing. I can HURT someone on the first day of school. (Oh yeah in this story Taro is the psycho) "I can lead the way", I said to the girl. She's pretty cute... But that won't change anything. I lead her to the class. It was empty. I push her against the wall. I hear her scream bloody murder. "YOU WONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS", I scream. I shove her on the ground. I hear..RUNNING! Oh god, it's getting faster! The girl starts to cry. "TARO!", said... Budo?

~Budo's POV~
I see Taro in an empty classroom with a beaten up girl. I shove Taro to the wall and immediately run to the girl. "Hey are you okay?" I ask. "N-no! He beat me up," she points to Taro. Taro starts to run to the girl wanting to beat her up more. I block Taro and shove him again. "Can you walk?" I ask. She said no. I pick her up. "HEY WHAT ARE Y--" she said. "If you can't walk I'll carry you to the infirmary" I interrupt. I tell the nurse what happened. "Okay just have her lay down in a bed. She has to miss a lesson" The Nurse said. "What about me?" I ask.