Chapter 5

^^^ Video by: anime ch!

~Ayano's POV~
So I'm in class, learning about psychology. Today I'm going to the Martial Arts club for the club activity. I'm excited to meet everyone! Class is BORING, obviously why wouldn't be? School's almost over!

~Budo's POV~
Im VERY excited for the club activity. I want to make it extra special for Ayano joining the club. Its going to be great!

-Bell rings-

~Everyone's POV~
YESSSSS

~Ayano's POV~
I catch up to Budo after class. "Budo!" I said, sweating. "Hey Ayano!" He said. "Can I come to the club yet?" I ask. "Er, no. We're not ready for club activities just yet." He replied.

-Time lapse to the time to go to the club?-

I go in the martial arts club to find a welcome sign and everyone screaming "Welcome to the martial arts club!". (XD IMAGINE THAT) I stand there very surprised. "Hi! I have no idea what to say 😂" I said.
So in the club there's really awesome people! There's Juku, Sho, Shima, and Mina. All we really did that meeting was hang out and get to know each other. It was nice! Although, I found someone staring directly at me the whole time. It looked like someone I know... (Not in the room obviously, standing by the doorway)

~Taro's POV~
So... Ayano is in the martial arts club now? I should've guessed. She's getting too close to Budo, my target. Ayano probably likes Budo. Why? Because I beat her up so that gives us a bad relationship... Which I beat her up a few hours ago...  ANYWAY! Taro don't think of that! You'll eliminate him soon. How should I, though? Ah! I know....

~Budo's POV~
-Bell rings-
"Ok guys! This meeting is over, but next time is going to be easy since there's someone new in the club!" I announce. "Ok!" Everyone says. "Hey Ayano? Wanna walk home together again?" I ask. "Ok!!" She says with that innocent smile on her face.
... (He's telling this after the walk)
I didn't know how wrong I was taking the shortcut..