Epilogue

Ok so if you read the pacifist ending in chapter 11, I recommend reading it before this. Thanks!

~Budo's POV~
I'm driving to pick up Ayano at her house. Once again, I check the ring in my pocket. It's still there, luckily.

Finally, I got to Ayano's house. (Btw this is a month after they graduated from senior year in HS, so if you were wondering, this takes place in the month of July). I ring he doorbell, when I see Ayano answer the door. She's wearing a beautiful sun dress. "Hey Budo!" Ayano said happily (also they feel uncomfortable calling each other "babe" or "baby" lmao). I hand her the bouquet of roses.

"They're gorgeous! Thank you!" She said with a smile. God, I love that lovely smile.

We drove down to the beach. The ocean was sparkling from the bright sun. It was beautiful. I see her blushing a bit. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine! It's beautiful here!" She said

"And you've been here about 100 times?" I said.

"Yup!" She said.

We walked by the ocean and talked. And when I got the opportunity, I pulled her into a kiss. Then, (oh Boi it's gunna get heated O////-////O) I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I heard her squeal a bit in shock. After about a minute, (oh BOI lucky them the beach wasn't crowded) we both pulled away.

"Budoooo!" She said, pushing me in the water jokingly.

"Oi" I said.

She was blushing, like crazy. I checked my pocket for the ring, it was still there.

"Wanna get lunch, Ayano?" I asked.

"When you're sobbing wet???" She asked.

"Playing the game of answering a question with a question?" I said.

"Yup!" She answered

So yeah i forced her to go get lunch and we just got hotdogs coz like why not hotdogs rule the world. And i started thinking about how I was going to propose to Ayano. And so, after lunch, we walked to the ocean.

'This is the moment! Now!!!!' I thought to myself.

So I proceeded to go down on one knee and pull out the ring.

"Budo..." She said

"wILL YOU MARRY MEEE?" I asked (trying to be funny lol)

"Yes!" She said.

And so we did the traditional 'kiss'. But it was more of us making out than a soft kiss.

After the beach, she decided to stay at my house for a while, since her parents were away for a while and she didn't want to be alone. I didn't have a bed for her to sleep in soooo...  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . Yup! We slept in the same bed! We didn't think it was weird, besides I'm not a pervy guy. -starts to sweat- but what if I told you we uhhhh did the yaaa knooowwww... Anyway! It was nice to have her in my house for a while.

~Ayano's POV~
(This was before Budo proposed)

(Building life plans)
Nobody will consider me as a 'wife' and sooner or later, me and Budo will break up. Imma be a dog lady forever then. Live in a little apartment, maybe get some golden retrievers and a silver lab and a pug. Ya--

(Budo proposed)

S H O O K

~Narrators POV~
Just to end the story, Budo and Ayano became husband and wife on May 5th, 2018. They bought a nice house and had six kids together (no Ayano and Budo did not become full mom and dad they still acted like 18-year-olds, well not around their kids). They're having gREAT life together with each other and their kids. The end!

P.S. Taro wasn't able to convince the judge NOT to send him to prison. He said it was just defense that lil narcissist b!tch. Welp he's in prison now :D