Chapter 9

~Narrator~
The next morning...
Ayano picked out her favorite panties, she knew it was going to be a decent day.

-Time lapse to school-
Ayano immediately catches up to Budo. "Hey Budo!" Ayano says.  "What's with the long face?" Ayano asks worried. "I just have something on my mind" Budo says with a blank face.

~Taro's POV~
As I stalk Budo and Ayano walking to school together, my heart skips a beat when I see Ayano smile. She's beautiful. I need her. I WANT her. She's MINE. ONLY MINE.

~Ayano's POV~
I feel like I'm being watched. This time, I'm turning around to see what it is. TARO?!
I'll just pretend he isn't there HAHA. "What's on your mind, Budo?" I ask. "Well, I have feelings for this girl, it's her second year in high school"
"And.."
"I want to confess to her"
"Well there's a boy I like"
"Oh"
"Yeah"
"Well the girl I like is walking right next to me"
My face burns red. "Really?" I said softly.
"Really"
(Fan girls go scream)
Budo pulls me into a soft kiss. He didn't try to make it deep or any-- "WHAT THE F*CK BUDO?!"

~Taro's POV~
I pull out my knife from my pants pocket. I sprint up to Budo, trying to stab him. As soon as I try to stab him, Ayano runs in front of him and catches the blade of the knife. "Not on my watch" she says. So I rip the blade of her hands and STAB her in the stomach. She falls to the ground.

~Budo's POV~
(This is all happening outside of the school lol)
I pin Taro down and see Ayano crawl over to me. "Ayano, please don't leave me." I said tearfully. "Please, call 911." She says in pain. So I did what she said.

The ambulance arrives at school.