Chapter 11

600 words so I hope you enjoy the story!
~Ayano's POV~
"Budo? I'm going to call the police" I said.

"Why?" He asked

"Uhhh... Taro?"

"Oh yeah"

I pull out my phone and call the police.

"Hello? Yes, I am Ayano Aishi speaking. There is a killer on the loose. He attacked me and... My... Boy-- friend and we were on the grounds of Akademi High School. My friend called the ambulance and by then, the killer had escaped. His name is Taro Yamada. ... Ok, good-bye" I said.

"So?" Budo said.

"They said they'd look after school for any weapons, pools of blood, or anything else suspicious." I said.

"Good!" Budo said.

"B-but... If he finds out... W-what will he do to me?" I asked

"Find out what?" Budo asked.

"YOU IDIOT! THAT I CALLED THE POLICE ON HIM!" I screamed. Some nurses came in to see if I was alright. I flopped my head on the pillow.

Budo goes silent.

"Ok" he said breaking the silence.

"I have to go to the bathroom." He said. I heard him mumble "I need a break, one emotion to the next with her."

EXCUSE ME?!

~Taro's POV (oh it's been a while)~

The headmaster of the school made an announcement. And he NEVER announced something in the middle of the school day. Everyone knew it was important. "Students and faculty of Akademi High school, this morning before everyone arrived at school, two students were attacked by a male student. We don't know the student's identity."

AW NICE!

"Because of that, the police will come to the school and investigate." The headmaster said.

SH!T I FORGOT TO BURN THE KNIFE!! Weellll I'm arrested.

-Time lapse to... After classes-

I'm so dead! The police are coming to school in 2 MINUTES!
...
The police arrive at school.

The police discover a knife stained with the blood of Ayano Aishi.

The police discover Taro Yamada's fingerprints on the weapon.

Taro Yamada is arrested by the police.

"SH!T I WILL BREAK OUT OF PRISON! AYANO WHEN IM RELEASED I WILL MURDER YOUUUU!" I screamed when I was in the police cruiser.

~Narrator's POV~

Ok so there are two endings. The pacifist ending and the other ending. Here they are!

~Pacifist ending~

~Budo's POV~
When Ayano was released from the hospital, I told her to meet me under the Sakura tree at 5:30 PM, so she met me there.

"B-Budo..." She said innocently.

"Ayano, will you fill the empty gap in my heart?" I asked.

"Yes, Budo, yes!" She said smiling.

We share a tender kiss as cherry blossoms fall around us.

"I love you, Ayano"

"I love you too"

~Two year later....~

I'm going on a date with Ayano at a beach. She loves the beach. I check the ring in my pocket to see if it's clean and still there. I hope she says yes...

~Other ending~

~Budo's POV~
After Ayano got released from the hospital, we didn't talk to each other much. She was pretty mean to me for some reason. I hope she accepts my feelings.

I met her under the Sakura tree at 5:30 PM.

"Ayano, please fill in the empty gap in my heart." I said.

"Budo... I think we should just stay friends. I need a lot of time to think about things. Obviously about what happened a few days ago." She said.

"Ok! It's fine" I said, holding back my tears.

Really? :(

~•~
GUYS! We finished iiittttt!!! I hope you guys enjoyed the story! I won't be making something else for a while :/