Chapter 10

~Budo's POV~
When the ambulance came, they rushed her to the hospital. I went in the ambulance with her, and at that point school started. I didn't care. All I cared about was Ayano. They luckily gave her the right treatment before it was too late. (I mean come on it's Fan-FICTION)

It was around 3:00 PM, I was just getting some water, and I hear a little moan. I hear it coming from Ayano's room. I obviously see what it is.

She woke up!

"AYANO! YOU'RE ALIVE!" I shout. "I noticed" she said playfully. Ayano jumps up from her bed in fear and shock. "Where's Taro?!" She asks nervously. "HOLY SH!T I FORGOT ABOUT THAT" I exclaim. "He could've followed the truck here! How could've I been so stupid?!" I continue. "You're not stupid, Budo. You were just in shock." She said plainly.

"Hey Budo?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I've known you, when we were like 5"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Did you move away because of martial arts when you were younger?"  "....." .... "Yes, Ayano" I said surprised. "I have a picture of me when I was younger with... It's in my pocket... The first name is blurred out but the last name is Masuta. I'll show you the picture." She said. "THATS ME!!" I shouted. "Really?" She said innocently. I randomly just hug her and I don't let go. Than I get the opportunity to kiss her. I kept it soft, no rough kissing, we just kept it soft.

After about 30 seconds, we both pull away and breathe heavily. "Budo?" She says. "... I love you" she continues. "I love you too, Ayano."

~~~~******++++******~~~~
AWWW fluffy!! So I have something to say. ITS NOT OVER! Taro just won't let them be together let me tell you. I have a question, would you want this to turn into Ayano X Budo one-shots? Or keep the story going? Comment and tell me! Thank you -XD- for following the -lolling- development, -dies- of Under the Sakura Tree. XDDDD