Chapter 1

Ayano was stalking her senpai on her way to school.

Little does she know that someone was left behind.

When she reached the gate to her school, a familliar voice could be heard behind.

"Ayano! Why didnt you wait for me?! I-its not like I like you or anything.... baka!"
Osano could be heard screaming and hurdling around ayano which made several students look their way.

"Geez im sorry Osano.. if you want.. i'll treat you later after school." Ayano whispered-shouted to her bestfriend who's blushing and hiding his face.

"Ugh whatever! Just-- lets just go inside..." he softened his loud annoying voice.

On their way to their lockers, ayano took a glance at her senpai who is 5 feet away from her.

"Oh senpai..." she muttered under her sweet angelic voice.

"Whats that ayano?" Osano said while raising his eyebrows and crossing his arms.

"O-oh its nothing!" She frantically gestured to her bestfriend who is looking at her confused.

"Whatever.. just meet me at lunch.. im gonna go now.." he said while walking to his classroom which is on the 3rd floor.

They weren't in the same level. Ayano was Osano's kouhai.

Even though Osano acts all mean and angry toward ayano, he still has feelings for the sweet girl. Little does he know that ayano is inlove with another boy.

And this "love" is taken to the next level.