Chapter 7

While walking to class, Ayano stumbled and fell to the ground.

"Ouch.." She muttered.

She looked down and noticed that she has a scratch on her knee.  She sighed as she knew she would be questioned by her classmates if they saw this. She shook her head and went to the nurse's office. But before she could walk, she was held by a strong hand. She whipped around, surprised. 

'Oh it's just Rana Sensei.' She thought.

"Good morning, Aishi." He greeted with a wink.

"Erm.. good morning.." She muttered. "What do you need?"

"I'm just reminding you that you're grades in my subject is going down." He said with a smirk.

'What? But my grades are always high in that subject..' She thought, suspiciously.

"If you don't want to fail, meet me in my advisory class tomorrow after class." He instructed.

"Okay.." She nodded.

She turned and walked away. Rana Sensei gave her one last look and he licked his lips. (Gross.. I know lol)

------

She made it to the nurse's office at last. 

She knocked on the door. A pink hair boy answered it.

"Hello? Oh! You're knee is bleeding! Come in, come in!" He quickly ushered me her and closed the door.

He ran to the counter and almost fell when he was running. He quickly got into balance and got the band aid and alcohol. Ayano sweat dropped.

He went to her and cured her knee. "Wow. Thank you!" She thanked him.

"No problem!" He smiled.

Ayano went out and sighed. She smiled as she walked to her classroom.

What a "happy" day.