Chapter 4

Ayano woke up and found herself on senpai's couch.

'Oh my god!!!!!' She said to herself. She noticed the blanket on her body.
She blushed when she connected the pieces.

'S-Senpai placed a blanket on me!? D-Does that mean--'

Her mind trailed off when she heard footsteps coming from outside. She got goosebumps. She also tensed up when she heard the sound of footsteps coming from the stairs.

'W-What?' She got a little embarrassed when she realized that she was still in her school uniform.

~Footsteps~

She heard the door open.

"Good morning Yamada kun! Sensei told me to give you this." A voice rang through ayano's ears.

"Oh.. thanks. Sorry for the trouble of giving this to me." She heard senpai's voice.

Ayano turned around and saw senpai and a boy who has light brown hair and an innocent face.

She became a little flushed.

"Oh Ayano, You're awake." Senpai said.

"Ahaha.. yeah.." She replied.

"Oh this is ayano?" The boy said.

"Yeah." Senpai replied.

"Oh Hi ayano! I'm Amao Odayaka. I'm the president of the cooking club." He introduced from afar.

Ayano noďded and gave a simple introduction.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ayano Aishi." She bowed down.

Amao felt the heat rise up to his face.

"O-Oh well good to know. You should visit the cooking club sometime." He smilled.
"I always make cookies for people who are special." He finished his statement with hearts floating around him, creating an aura.

Ayano froze. She taught about the word 'special' for a while. No one called her special before. Heck, not even her own parents. The word seems so new to her. Too new.

"Well, I'm going now. The club needs me hehe." Amao said. "See you guys around in school!"

"Y-Yeah." Ayano muttered.

"Okay." Senpai replied and closed the door.

Before senpai closed the door, Amao took a glance at ayano.

"What a pretty petite girl." He muttered to himself.