Prologue

"The Boy Next Door"

Copyright © ScribblerMia, 2012

All rights reserved.

Author’s Note:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product  of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

---

 Copyright © ScribblerMia, 2012

 PROLOGUE:

Everybody is waiting for the right one. Everybody dreams for a perfect love and a perfect love story. Of course, who wouldn't want that? We all love happy endings. We are ideal and futuristic. In this case, we are so focused on endings; thus, we forget about beginnings.

Throughout our lives, we commit lots of mistakes. Then, we always look forward for second chances, which lead to a third, fourth, fifth, and so on. The sad thing is that sometimes, we tend not to take our mistakes seriously since we always think about that there are still chances left, so many chances left.

But, what if…what if there could be no more chance at all? What if you had that very last chance yet you’ve wasted it? What if you had the opportunity to meet the right one, yet you simply ignored that person, and let that person passed by?

Then, what if fate had been kind to you and intervened? Suddenly, you finally meet that person again?

This is the beginning of a story where fate is the powerful force that leads two persons together for them to remember, forever...

Hey, guys. TBND is now a published book. Kung nagustuhan niyo ito sa Wattpad, and you want to have a "remembrance" siguro? Haha. Grab a copy of TBND. Now na! Hahaha